Head of South East Offices
Originally joining Colliers from JLL in March 2006 as Head of South East Office Agency, Mark's core area of expertise is providing Occupiers, Landlords, Developers/ Investors with strategic advice on office acquisition, disposal and development projects.
Mark has also previoulsy advised on transaction management in the UK for some key corporate accounts such as NetApp, Fujitsu, Adobe, Cisco, Siebel Systems and Computer Associates.
Based in Colliers’s London office, Mark provides valued real estate advice that achieves measurable results to clients, representing a variety of local, national, and international organisations.
- FM Global - 57,000 sq ft (Acquisition) & 68,000 sq ft (Disposal)
- Future Electronics - 68,000 sq ft (Lease Renewal)
- Kier / Investec - 58,000 sq ft (Disposal)
- Aviva - 52,000 sq ft (Disposal)
- Hines - 198,000 sq ft (Disposal)
- Rolex 75,000 sq ft (Acquisition)
- Norgine 47,000 sq ft (Acquisition)
- OpenText 28,000 sq ft (Acquisition)
- Mercedes 100,000 sq ft (Site Sale)
- Haymarket 35,000 sq ft (Freehold Sale)
- OND Surveying & Estate Management
Aviva, JP Morgan, CBRE GI, Aberdeen Standard, Orchard Street, Hines, Oaktree, Kier, Investec, Frogmore, Siemens, Fujitsu, Formula E
London - West End
Alys was recruited to join Colliers International South East Office Agency team in 2016 as part of their continued expansion throughout the South East markets.
She undertakes both leasehold and freehold acquisitions and disposals on behalf of a wide range of corporate and individual clients.
Prior to joining Colliers International Alys worked for Savills.
London - West End
Angus joined the Colliers International, Graduate Training Program in 2018.
His first rotation is part of the National Offices Team.
He undertakes both leasehold acquisitions and disposals on behalf of a wide range of corporate and individual clients.