B.A. (Hons), M.Sc
Having graduated with a B.A.(Hons) in French and German from the University of Bath in 2016, Oliver subsequently worked for a year in financial consulting at JDX before completing an internship at Savills in Frankfurt and London, working in Frankfurt Office Agency and International Development Advisory respectively. In 2018 he graduated with an M.Sc in Real Estate from Cass Business School, and he is currently undertaking a series of rotations at Colliers and is working towards completion of the Assessment of Professional Competence.
Having completed his first nine-month rotation in the Valuation and Advisory team, he is currently part of the Build to Rent/PRS team. A significant proportion of the BTR work focuses on advising clients on the valuation, appraisal, disposal and acquisition of various Build to rent specific and mixed use development opportunities.
- Assisted in the valuation of the £500m Build to Rent scheme in Wandsworth. The site will provide around 1,000 homes and 85,000sqft of commercial space.
Cass Business School (Academic Scholarship) (London, UK) 2017 – 2018
- Obtained a Scholarship for the MSc Real Estate at Cass. Modules include: Real Estate Investment and Market Analysis, Real Estate Asset Management, Quantitative Techniques in Investment.
University of Bath (Bath, UK) 2012 - 2016
- BA (Hons) French and German with European Studies [2:1]
- Final Year Modules: German language; Multicultural Germany; German Homeland & Identity; French Language; Postcolonial France; Rise of the National Front into the Mainstream; Politics of Ethnicity, Religion & Nationalism; Integration of Europe post 1989.
Marlborough College (Wiltshire, UK) 2007 – 2012
- A Levels: 1 A (French), 3 Bs (Mathematics, German, History)
- AS Level: 1 A (Philosophy)