Head of Accurates
I have over 20 years’ experience in the Rating industry and lead a 20 plus Compliance & Audit team within the Accurates team at Colliers International.
I started my career at Wolverhampton City Council in 1999 within the Revenues Department. I joined Colliers International in 2007 as a Rating Compliance & Audit Manager and was promoted to Head of Accurates in 2020. I am a diploma member of the Institute of Revenues, Rating and Valuation (IRRV).
Colliers' UK business rates team provides a comprehensive, integrated service. We call it 'the complete circle of business rates advice'. Our results speak for themselves. Since the start of the 2010 business rate list, we have saved more than £500 million for our clients through:
• Auditing historical valuations and reclaim overpaid business rates
• Challenging business rates valuation
• Managing business rate accounts
• Currently leading the audit and compliance review for a major serviced office provider, achieving high value savings in excess of £10 million.
• Led the audit and compliance review for a large exhibition centre to secure a £3 million refund in incorrectly charged business rates.
Memberships & Involvements
Co-op, Wilkinsons, IWG Plc, WeWork, Morrisons, Sainsburys, Tesco, Vodafone, Signet, SIG, ASDA logistics