Our annual ‘Midsummer’ report has been delayed this year for obvious reasons, but we are now delighted to launch our latest UK Retail Market Update research report.
The update covers a wide-range of topics including an overview of economic factors impacting retailing, market commentary from London and the regions plus proposals for a new retail leasing model.
We usually have a theme for our Midsummer Retail Report. If there is one for this Winter update then it has to be ‘Restructuring’. Everyone in retail and the hospitality sectors are facing the need to restructure to a greater or lesser extent.
With the market reach and depth of expertise that the Colliers UK Retail team has, we believe we can help facilitate that restructuring and assist both landlords and occupiers meet the challenges and opportunities that this year has brought.
Our Winter Retail Report covers the topics below and more:
- Foreword: Restructuring Retail
- Economic Overview: Consumers Hold Key to Economic Recovery
- Renting Space: Why Retail Needs a New Leasing Model
- Investment: Appetite for Foodstores & Retail Parks Dominates
- Leasing: Making the Market
- London: Reinventing and Restructuring
- Regional Round-up: Reports on What’s Been Happening in Retail Across the UK
- Insolvency: The Calm Before the Storm?
- Business Rates: Government Must Plan Strategy for Retailing Rates