The Corporate Solutions team can manage all of the strategic and operational aspects of an organisation’s real estate portfolios.
Colliers International acts as a point of reference, coordinating the entire range of real estate consulting services and allowing clients to focus on their core business. The Corporate Solutions Business Line directly oversees three main functions:
- Tenant Representation - exclusive and absolute representation of the interests of tenants in Italy - with direct origination of off market clients and exclusive instructions, including the representation of global clients
- Strategic advisory for all corporate clients of the global network of Colliers International Corporate Solutions and for all real estate requirements in Italy.
- Acquisition of corporate clients in Italy, with possible cross border expansion towards the Colliers International global network.
Head of Corporate Solutions
13+ years of Real Estate career with Colliers International.
Multi-lingual professional with solid and broad background in Real Estate, Tenant Representation, Business Development & Origination, Deal Closing, Transactions, Negotiations, Client Acquisition & Management, Sales of corporate services and products and with an extensive international experience.
Head of Corporate Solutions in charge of Tenant Representation in Italy and international corporate clients’ management:
- 35+ corporations/end-users under management and transaction
- Transaction & Negotiations
- Tenant Representation
- Advisory and best strategy
- New Lease Acquisitions
- Business Consolidations
- Sale & Lease back deals
- Acquisitions & Disposals
- Real Estate Investment
- Business Development
- Deal Origination & Closing
- Interface with clients’ Top Management providing the best business solutions.
Investment Transaction Project Lead in Italy for:
- €500M+ Investment deals’ volume under management
- Acquisition of two “Nursing Home” investment assets (15,000 and 6,400 sqm) in Milan
- Sale of a “trophy” office building in Milan, Piazza Cordusio (13,000 sqm, multi-tenant with 4 high-standing occupiers)
- Sale of the portfolio of 33 bank branches in the Central part of Italy
- Sale of the office building in Milan (28,000 sqm, multi-tenant)
- Sale of the office premises (700 sqm) in Milan prime location to a private investor with a simultaneous long-term lease to a high-profile tenant
- Sale of the multifunctional complex in Bolzano (18,000 sqm, single-tenant)