We work with clients to develop and implement asset and portfolio management solutions that enhance value, increase efficiency and focus on tenant retention. Our management experts use industry leading processes and platforms to consistently increase income, reduce risk and enhance the value of the assets we manage.
Our approach to Property Management begins with understanding your asset and your strategic objectives, so we can work with our Facilities and Financial Management colleagues to accelerate the success of your investment through:
- Increased tenant retention - carefully listening, planning forward and never complacent, we are dedicated to creating a customer experience like no other so that we provide the best outcomes for our clients and their tenants.
- Increased revenue - we deliver enhanced asset value and greater cash flow through increased tenant satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
- Reduced costs - we immediately conduct a property performance audit program to deliver greater operational efficiencies, lower outgoings and increased asset value.
Our Facilities Management experts create and maintain high amenity standards, extend the working life of the plant and equipment, reduce operational risk and work with our clients to reach or maintain sustainability goals. Our experts are supported by a robust framework of process and systems that cover core facilities management foundations including:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- 24/7 Operational Tenant Support
- Safety and Risk Management
- Capital and Base Building Works - Budgeting and Management
- Sustainability Improvement
- Asset Lifecycle Planning
Our experts capture financial, asset, facilities and lease data and provide reporting and analysis using industry-leading real estate platforms. Working with our property management team our financial managers produce comprehensive reports at individual property and portfolio level. Our structure includes dedicated trust accountants, experts in data management, accounts payable and receivable and portfolio analysts.
We manage office, retail, industrial and healthcare portfolios across Asia Pacific. Every property portfolio is unique. We find that consolidating the management of more than one asset as a portfolio enables our management experts to provide our clients with tailored:
- Cost savings and operational efficiencies
- Consistent financial management and reporting
- Access to a consolidated team of experts
- Streamlined management approach
Our Real Estate Management team across Asia are led by a team of market leaders to drive exceptional results for our clients.
An experienced Head of Real Estate Management Services with definite abilities in leadership, planning, organizational decision-making, team building and project leading.
Successfully managed and transformed mixed development sites in the Philippines and with known reputation for Property, Facility, Financial/Budget, Equipment, Supplier/Contractor and People Management.
- Head of Department | Real Estate Management Services | Colliers International Myanmar
- Senior Manager | Real Estate Management Services | Colliers International Philippines
- Property Manager | Colliers International Philippines
- Electrical Systems Engineer | Philippine Engineering & Technology Center | Lear Corporation
- Project Leader | Cebu Electronics | Philippine Engineering & Technology Center | Lear Corporation
- Lead Engineer | Metrology Group | Materials Engineering & Laboratory | Philippine Engineering & Technology Center | Lear Corporation