Digital Marketing Strategist | Mexico
- Marketing Technology Specialist | Mexico
- July 2019 – current
- Marketing coordinator – Colliers International Querétaro
- January 2014 – 2019
- Human Resources trainee – Universidad Anahuac Querétaro
- January 2012- January 2014
- Increase of the usage and engagement of Internal Tools in the Company.
- Execute and give follow-up on the internal and external marketing plan set in the regional meetings.
- Create new ways to involve co-workers with our purpose, values and internal tools.
- Execute and give follow-up to the local social responsibility plan.
- Upgrade our web site and increase the number of visits.
- Increase the engagement to our social media pages.
- Selected as a project manager for the Business Development Center.
- Digital Marketing Diploma | 2019 - in process
- CPMC Certification | 2015 – 2017
- Graphic Design Diploma | February 2016 – April 2016
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing | 2014
Graphic Designer | Mexico
I'm a Marketing and Communications graduate with a strong emphasis in market research and digital marketing. I get to be the translator between brands and consumers in every stage of the buyer's journey. This means that I get to be one of Colliers' brand warriors with every design, announcement or event I help coordinate in the Marketing Area.