I joined Colliers International in 2016 as a graphic designer for Colliers International in the Netherlands. Pryor to this I have worked in this field of business for more than 20 years (WPM Groep).
My role involves providing creative and design support for internal and external clients e.g. marketing & communication and corporate communication.
My design tasks include:
- Implementation of corporate design
- Print and electronic design for corporate use and marketing & communication of retail property, shopping centres, office property and campagnes
- Creation of multimedia such as videos, presentations, music
- 3D impressions for commercial use, interior design, product design
- Support to all members of the Dutch offices of Colliers International
I am passionate about my job, working accurate and delivering a high quality product is my goal. I'm able to provide good service to internal clients as well as external clients even on short notice.
I have created various materials for all business lines (e.g. Hotels, Capital Markets, REMS Retail, REMS Offices, Business Support, Marketing&Communications, Asset Development) in the Netherlands and for external clients (e.g. shopkeepers' association of shopping centres, external m&c companies).
- Publications (e.g. Transition of the Dutch retail structure: from value to vitality, V&D shopping areas on the verge of new momentum)
- Information / Investment Memorandum
- Brochures (lease / sale / tender / proposal)
- Stand for property fare
- Video registration / film for (real estate) meetings / events
- Setup the forms for the Inspect4All app (Offices, Retail)
- Photo archive management
I enjoy working directly with managers and directors to create client winning leads, pitches and proposals.
- Graphic design
- Internal Clients
- External Clients