- For lease
The office complex called “Luchtruim” is one of the most prominent buildings at the business park Flight Forum. The visibility, recognition and accessibility of the building are optimal for both employees and visitors.
Flight Forum is a high-quality mixed business park and is located directly next to “Eindhoven Airport”. It has a total size of 65 hectares and consists of an office cluster and a logistics cluster. The office cluster is located at the entrance of Flight Forum and is therefore well recognizable.
“Luchtruim” is a modern office building and on the ground floor equipped with a fitness room and various meeting facilities. The well-known caterer Hutten provides the hospitality in the building, including the restaurant for daily breakfast, lunch, coffee and so on. They are also willing to help with specific requests.
The office building has large floor areas with many windows that give a unique view over the Flight Forum office cluster.
The airport is within walking distance and has several scheduled flights daily to the main European cities. The range of business flights will be further expanded in the near future. And some wellknown tenants in the immediate vicinity are Deloitte, AKD, ASML and Mazars.
The total building is approximately 11,720 square meters
Approximately 375 square meters office space on the first floor, available from 1-2-2021
There are 5 parking places available
- Office space: € 145.- per square meter per year, excluding VAT
- Parking place: € 1,200.- per parking place per year, excluding VAT
€ 48.- per square meter per year, excluding VAT
The building has a B energy rating
LEVEL OF DELIVERY
The office space is among others provided with:
- An impressive main entrance with atrium and various facilities
- Ground floor with services: restaurant/catering, meeting facilities, fitness
- 2 generous elevators and staircase
- The parking garage is accessible by lift
- Separate double women’s and men’s toilet group per floor
- Representative private entrance on the first floor
- Intercom installation
- Private pantry
- Current layout: open office with several closed workplaces and meeting rooms
- Multiple mechanical ventilation with top cooling
- Heating through air treatment system supplemented with radiators
- Aluminium turn / tilt windows with insulating glazing
- Current coating floor
- System ceilings with lighting fixtures
- Wall cable ducts for electricity, data and telephone
- Fire prevention facilities including a fire alarm and evacuation center and fire hose reels
Own transport: approximately 3 minutes to the A2
Public transport: approximately 20 minutes to the Central Station / approximately 2 minutes to the nearest busstop
HOV-line: approximately 3 minutes to the HOV-line
Airport: approximately 3 minutes to the terminal