In 2015, during my Junior year in college, I interned for BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association). In March 2017, I joined Front Street Commercial Real Estate Group where I represented landlords in the sale and leasing of their assets. Thereafter, I returned to my home country Panama and started to work in a family business in the Hospitality and Gaming Industry. During that time I had the opportunity to create new relationships in the Panamanian market, structure deals and write contracts that met the demands of foreign investors.
I am passionate a Seminoles and Livepool fan. I enjoy watching sporting events and trying new restaurants.
Florida State University
- Bachelors of Science in Real Estate
- Bachelors of Science in Finance
Memberships & Involvements
- Sales Associate - Real Estate License. State of Florida
- ICSC - International Council of Shopping Centers.
- ULI - Urban Land Institute.