Senior Analyst | Research Department
Olga is responsible for conducting macroeconomic and property market research and analysis of St. Petersburg real estate market providing research to both internal and external clients.
Key duties include:
- Preparing of quarterly market reports on all of the segments of commercial real estate on St. Petersburg
- Analytical support of the business lines of the company
- Assist with the development and presentation of the anayltical data including maintaining all supporting databases
- Assist and preparing market information for the PR department activities to convey the expert-view information to media scope
- Conduct research on special topics
Olga joined Colliers research team in 2016. Previous experience in Colliers includes research covering on the Investment and Hotel market segments. Olga also has an experience in media monitoring and PR-analysis for more than two years at the company engaged in media analytics.
Preparing special white papers on the hospitality market
Creation the database of the hotels managed by international operators in Russia
Research for internal requests
Russian State Social University, 2012. Public relations specialist