Stanislav works in commercial real estate since 2004, consulting clients throughout Russian, CIS and Global real estate markets. During his work experience, he acquired a deep knowledge of the property and capital markets and a broad network of contacts among the major players in the industry, focusing on the profit maximizing and creating the additional value for the Company’s clients.
Throughout his career Stanislav has participated in investment transactions with the total value of over $6 billion. Between 2007-2008 Stanislav worked in London where he was involved in private equity transactions and corporate finance with a focus on UK, Central and Eastern Europe real estate markets.
Prior to joining Colliers International, Stanislav worked as a Partner in Capital Markets department in Cushman & Wakefield, being responsible for capital markets and valuation for the key clients.
- Acquisition of € 3.6 bln. CA Immo portfolio by O1 Group;
- Disposal of Bakhrushina 32 and Solnechniy II portfolio on behalf of Sponda;
- Mercedes-Benz Plaza disposal in Moscow with over 16,000 sqm GBA;
- AKM Logistics complex disposal in Saint Petersburg;
- Disposal of office and retail center Actor Gallery with over 18,000 sqm GBA to SOFAZ sovereign fund;
- Disposal of Ducat III business center with over 33,000 sqm GLA on behalf of Hines;
- Disposal of Bolshevik Factory with over 70,000 sqm GBA on behalf of Kraft Foods;
- Disposal of Marriott Courtyard Paveletskaya hotel with 171 rooms capacity on behalf of O1 Properties;
- Disposal of Karnaval shopping center located in Chekhov city in Moscow region to RB-Invest fund;
- Acquisition of Marktkauf shopping center in Moscow with around 30,000 GBA by Apollo Real Estate fund;
- Portfolio valuation for O1 Properties;
- Portfolio valuation for Mirland Development Plc;
- Portfolio valuation of over 20,000 hectares of land for Marshall Capital Partners;
- Due diligence and portfolio valuation of 165 buildings located in Russian regions for Bombardier Group.
- MSc in Real Estate from the College of Estate Management , Reading, United Kingdom
- MSc in Business Valuation from the Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation
- MSc in Economics and Engineering from Moscow Aviation Institute (State Technical University)
- Board member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS Russia)
- Member of the Russian Society of Appraisers (RSA)
- Chairman of the RICS Russia Assessors Committee
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM Institute)
O1 Properties, Midland Development, VTB Capital, Morgan Stanely, Sponda Russia, Sberbank
Director | Capital Markets Department
Denis has more than 14 years of experience in transaction support in investment disposals and acquisitions, valuation and advisory experience in commercial and residential real estate. Prior to joining Colliers International, Denis worked at CBRE and Cushman & Wakefield, where he was responsible for investment transactions, capital markets and advising investors, developers and owners of commercial real estate. Denis has experience working in Moscow and London offices of Citibank, serving institutional and corporate clients.
Director | Investment Services Department
Anna has been working in Colliers International since 2007. Since 2010 Anna works in investment department. Having extensive experience in real estate consulting, she successfully mixes the background in concept development of residential and commercial real estate with financial analysis and modeling.
Currently Anna is focused on investment transactions within city, including operating assets and sites for commercial and residential development.