Director | Analytical Department
14 years of professional experience, including 12 years of real estate research in the leading consulting companies.
2006-2008: regional analytic in Russian-based development company. Scope of work included retail analysis in Russian cities and preparation of the strategy for land acquisition in regional cities for retail purposes.
2008-2013: I started as a senior analyst in Jones Lang LaSalle St. Petersburg, created and headed research department, that focused on office, retail and warehouse research. In 2010 - promoted to Associate Director.
Since May 2013 I'm heading newly created Research department in Colliers International St. Petersburg, covering six fields of analysis: retail, office, industrial, elite residential, hotel, and investments.
Since beginning of 2016 heading Research department Colliers International Russia.
Created and headed research department, that focuses on office, retail and industrial research; recently added elite residential and hotel expertise to the scope of analysis.
St. Petersburg State University, 2005 - Speciality: applied Linguistics.
2009-2013: studying at CCIM program (accomplished courses: CI-101, CI-103, CI-104, CI-102).
Technopolis Oyj, Richemont Ltd, Hansastroy, Benetton, FortGroup, Nordstar.
Senior Analyst | Research Department
Olga is responsible for conducting macroeconomic and property market research and analysis of St. Petersburg real estate market providing research to both internal and external clients.
Key duties include:
- Preparing of quarterly market reports on all of the segments of commercial real estate on St. Petersburg
- Analytical support of the business lines of the company
- Assist with the development and presentation of the anayltical data including maintaining all supporting databases
- Assist and preparing market information for the PR department activities to convey the expert-view information to media scope
- Conduct research on special topics
Olga joined Colliers research team in 2016. Previous experience in Colliers includes research covering on the Investment and Hotel market segments. Olga also has an experience in media monitoring and PR-analysis for more than two years at the company engaged in media analytics.
Junior Analyst | Analytical Department
In October 2018 Lolita joined Analytical Deratment of Colliers International Russia as a Junior Analyst of Office real estate market. Until that time Lolita had an internship in the Street Retail Department.
Now Lolita is an Analyst of Retail and Street Retail segments.
Analyst | Research Department
Alina has joined Colliers International as a trainee in Residential Department in April 2018. In April 2019 Alina became responsible for analyzing in Industrial and Residential segments in Saint-Petersburg region.
Analyst | Analytical Department
- may 2016 - january 2017 - "Proektservis holding ", manager of analytical department
- january 2017 - april 2018 - "S.A. Ricci residential real estate", junior analyst
- april 2018 - december 2019 - "S.A. Ricci residential real estate", analyst
- december 2019 - Colliers International (Russia, Moscow)