The Work Project @ OUE Downtown Gallery is located in the heart of retail, residential and office amenities and the neighbouring Tanjong Pagar MRT. It offers 24,000 sq ft of award-winning co-working spaces, serviced offices and breakout areas for collaboration or focus work, featuring contemporary and stylish finishing.
Available workspace for lease:
- 230 workstations
- 100 hot desks
- 120 collaboration spaces
- Largest inventory of meeting rooms in Singapore
- Event Hall, Training and Workshop Room able to accommodate over 50 participants
- Fully equipped nursing and first aid room
- Pantry curated with The Providore
- Barista-brewed coffee from the widely acclaimed Omotesando Koffee
The Work Project @ Parkview Square is housed in a premium Art Deco office building – often locally referred to as the ‘Gotham Building’ for its similarities to the fictional Gotham City - adjacent to Bugis MRT, offering 15,000 square feet of co-working spaces and serviced offices, with signature meeting rooms complete with acoustic treatment.
- State-of-the-art Cisco video conference systems in meeting rooms
- Complimentary use (for full-time members) of individual private rooms for focus work
- Full-service gourmet pantry
The Work Project @ Capital Tower is located in an energy-efficient, award-winning Grade A building in the commercial hub of Tanjong Pagar, offering 50,000 sq ft of co-working spaces and serviced offices, with top-of-the-line technology infrastructure designed to enhance productivity and facilitate collaboration.
- 8,000 sq ft of versatile workshops, training and meeting spaces with private reception
- Exclusive VIP Business Club with all-day food & beverage program from Proof & Co
The Work Project @ Asia Square Tower 2 offers 41,000 sq ft of co-working and serviced offices, within walking distance from Downtown, Marina Bay and Raffles Place MRT station. Tenants will enjoy easy access to a full suite of integrated amenities including The Westin Singapore and numerous international food and beverage options.
- Over 500 desks in 80 offices featuring top-of-the-range furniture solutions by Herman Miller
- Meeting rooms fitted out with latest Cisco audio-visual technology and acoustic privacy by Alpha Acoustics
- State-of-the-art IT and security infrastructure catered to blue chip corporate standards
- Fully equipped nursing room
- First-of-its-kind Vertical Garden landscape by renowned botanist Patrick Blanc
- Contemporary moving art gallery by Gallery HUUE
The Work Project @ Great World City features 11,000 sq ft of brand new co-working space and serviced offices and is well-connected to Newton, Chinatown and Queenstown MRT stations. The Great World MRT station in the upcoming Thomson-East Coast line in 2021 will be directly connected to the building. Retail and lifestyle anchor amenities within Great World City include GV Grand Cineplex, Cold Storage, ZARA and more.
- Over 215 private workstations
- Signature meeting rooms equipped with top quality infrastructure
- Full-service pantry with high-quality brews
Contact us to find out more about workspace pricing and current space availability.