Colliers International is the leader in global real estate services defined by our spirit of enterprise. Jack Rosenberg, a member of Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), and Fred Regnery are leaders in Colliers’ corporate real estate practice. Major consumer product companies hire Jack and Fred throughout the country to represent them on real estate transactions.
Though Jack Rosenberg and Fred Regnery are based in Chicago, their practice takes them throughout North America with completed transactions from Hawaii to North Carolina and many points in between.
Jack and Fred pride themselves in being the real estate advisers that listens and delivers. They aggressively represent their clients’ interests while maintaining a good working relationship with the parties on the other side of the transaction.
Case studies and client letters demonstrate Jack and Fred’s experience with many of Colliers' largest clients.
A lease is often the second largest expenditure for a business after payroll, so it must be more than a cost center. They strive to make your real estate a competitive advantage.
Jack and Fred work to understand your business strategy and competitors as well as the industry trends that influence how you select and use your space. These services include:
- Tenant representation
- Industry benchmarking
- Sale vs. lease analysis
- Lease negotiation and renewals
- Lease administration
- Site selection
- Property due diligence
- Highest and best use studies
- Relocation/consolidation analysis
- Construction management
I am a principal of Colliers International specializing in site acquisition, leasing, sales and build-to-suits for industrial users and developers. As the national director of the Colliers Logistics and Transportation Solutions Group Steering Committee (L&T), we deliver focused solutions to the increased challenges of today’s global shipping and transportation community.
In the last five years, I have completed transactions totaling in excess of $300 million for clients like Best Buy, Bridgestone, Lawson Products, and Arvato Digital Services.
Other accomplishments include:
- Top 10% producer for all brokers in the Colliers Americas region
- Named Chicago Industrial Broker of the Year, 1999
Many of Colliers International’s largest clients, including Best Buy, ULTA, Bridgestone and KeHE Distributors, rely on my corporate real estate expertise. My team consists of professionals focusing on supply chain real estate. Areas of expertise include site selection, labor analytics, real estate capital markets, structuring and negotiation of lease and sale transactions, government incentives procurement, and construction procurement.
I am among the top annual producers across all of Colliers' service lines. In 2015, I was Colliers International’s number one Industrial professional in North America.
I am a principal at Colliers International | Chicago and a leader in the firm’s national Logistics and Transportation group. In addition, I am a member of Colliers' Chicago-based Executive Committee, where I provide strategic direction for the continued growth and development of the Chicago office.
Ned Frank is a vice president within the Industrial Advisory Group of Colliers International | Chicago. His expertise in site selection, lease negotiation, lease renegotiation, sales, incentive procurement, and capital market interaction helps companies to develop and execute real estate strategies that support their business goals.
Prior to his current position, Ned worked as a carrier sales associate for Real Time Freight Services, LLC in Chicago. In this role he increased prospect conversion and revenues by a notable percentage. His extensive sales experience and ability to meet his clients’ needs proves to be a valuable asset in obtaining new business.
Ned graduated with distinction and received his Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in economics and political science from Indiana University in Bloomington.
I am vice president, market research at Colliers International | Chicago and lead the Industrial Advisory Group’s market research initiative. I am responsible for managing and maintaining the industrial properties database, which includes property sales and leases, tenant information and comparable transactions. I have a deep understanding of the Chicago-area industrial real estate market and provide in-depth analyses, reports and market trends that are referenced by a diverse group of clients including landlords, appraisers and developers. I am considered an expert in the field and am frequently featured in industry newspapers and publications.
I have more than 10 years of industry experience having served as the director of research for both NAI Hiffman, and most recently Newmark Grubb Knight Frank. In this role, I oversaw the local research departments and provided comprehensive reports on market statistics in the Chicago and regional commercial real estate markets.
I began my real estate career as director of marketing for Rosemont-based Epic Realty Partners, now affiliated with Transwestern.
I began my career in construction, where I spent 15 years managing construction of commercial and industrial buildings. After witnessing several projects begin with bad information, unrealistic timelines and cost expectations that didn’t meet the market, I moved into project management to ensure my clients had an industry expert as their advocate. Today, I head Colliers International's project management team in the Midwest.
My experience in design, construction and management of large portfolios of property helps ensure that the total real estate picture is considered in any transaction. My abilities range from strategic occupancy planning, to site analysis and selection, negotiation support, design, construction and move management. I have managed the selection, design and construction of more than 140 million square feet of real estate with total project values exceeding $2 billion. I have managed numerous types of projects including corporate headquarters, public buildings, redevelopment and repositioning of facilities, mission critical facilities, warehouse and industrial development, retail, multi-family, medical office and commercial interiors.
I work with senior management to understand their business goals and translate those into facility decisions that are completed on time and on budget while meeting the highest quality standards. I am the one constant from the concept through to occupancy and beyond.
Prior to joining Colliers, I founded and built the project management business unit at CB Richard Ellis and Equis. I am one of the pioneers of client oriented project management and help each client ensure they have an expert on their side during any facility project.
With a bachelor's degree in architecture, I have additional training through the Project Management Institute, Corenet Global and The United States Green Building Council.
Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Superior analytics, customized modeling
- Transaction execution with deeply managed process tools
- Strategy development and execution to set the right course
- Change management integration to improve business process
- Workplace performance improvement counseling
- Focus on how the real estate contributes to higher profits
- Property management
- Capital project management
- Asset acquisition and disposition
- Valuation, advisory, and appraisals
- Facilities management
- Colliers 360 – analytic dashboards
- Top Producers Colliers Chicago Region (2018, 2014, 2010)
- Largest Number of Consummated Transactions (2018, 2017, 2015, 2014)
- Colliers Everest Club (2010-2018)
- Winner, CoStar Power Broker (2010-2017)
- Winner, Everest Club Top Producers Award - Ranked #1 Chicago (2010, 2014-2017), #10 Colliers Americas Region (2015)
- Finalist, Colliers Pinnacle Award (2014)
- Winner, CoreNet Service Provider of the Year Award (2015)
- Finalist, Greater Chicago Food Depository Office Broker of the Year (2010-2014, 2017)
- Finalist, NAIOP Chicago Downtown and Suburban Office Broker Transaction of the Year (2010-2014)
- Finalist, NAIOP Mixed Use Development Project of the Year (2014)
- Arthur J. Gallagher, 485,000 SF - Itasca, IL
- Allstate Insurance, 400,000 SF - Northbrook, IL
- Bally Total Fitness, 44,000 SF - Chicago, IL
- Peapod, 64,000 SF - Chicago, IL
- Arjo Inc., 62,000 SF - Addison, IL
- Corix Group of Companies (Utilities Inc.), 27,000 SF - Chicago, IL
- Nuveen Investments (TIAA), 200,000 SF - Chicago, IL
- Charles Schwab & Co. (Regional HQ), 150,000 SF - Chicago, IL
- Valspar Consumer, 60,000 SF - Chicago, IL
- Convergint Technologies, 50,000 SF - Schaumburg, IL
- Crown Castle (Regional HQ), 48,000 SF - Downers Grove, IL
- Home Partners of America, 38,000 SF - Chicago, IL
No matching results...
Try zooming out to include more results.
Change your search criteria: