Senior Vice President & Market Leader
I am the Senior Vice President and Market Leader of the Colliers International office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. My background in commercial real estate started over 40 years ago and for the past 35 years I have specialized in occupier services, corporate solutions and I haver represented law firms in almost one million square feet of transactions.
I collaborate with my clients and establish a real estate needs assessment program. This program organizes the client's real estate portfolio, which in turn, helps lower their real estate operating expenses.
Vice President, Pittsburgh, Occupier Srvs
I have worked in the comercial real estate field for over ten years. My focus is primarly Occupier Services and representing office tenants through the leasing process. As part of my role, I also conduct market research and provide insight for quarterly market reports. I pride myself on my communication skills and ability to work for the tenant’s best interest. My detailed approach and strong work ethic has given numerous clients confidence throughout their real estate transactions. Prioir to joining Colliers International | Pittsburgh, I was an Associate Vice President at Cushman & Wakefield | Grant Street Associates.
- Ainsworth, Inc. - 2100 Georgetown Drive - 25,646 RSF
- Crown Castle - 555 Southpointe Drive - 40,000 RSF
- Alung Technologies - 2500 Jane Street - 15,400 RSF
- Animal, Inc. - First and Market - 7,840 RSF
- CBMM North America - Omega Corporate Center - 4,018 RSF
- Serve as the single point of contact for all client real estate related matters
- Provide detailed analysis (market and lease) to all facilities within the client's real estate portfolio
- Portfolio planning (i.e. understanding the nuances of ALL client leases while making strategic recommendations)
- Provide an outlet to assist each office whether the need is to expand, contract, relocate, dispose (i.e. sublease/buyout) or renegotiate
- Establish a lease management system that is customized to meet the client's specific requirements
- Create functional programming and planning to better define space needs, department adjacencies, etc.
- Provide on-going assistance to contain all lease operating costs
"Colliers was invaluable in helping us with our office relocation. They were extremely professional, personable and dependable in all of our interactions. Edward Lawrence and the team helped us to find a great fit for our new space, providing helpful information and resources along the way. I would not consider another move without Colliers help."
Lori Gephart, Owner at North Hills Psychological Associates, Inc.
"Edward and Paul worked with Venture Outdoors over the course of nearly two years as we investigated, researched and analyzed a myriad of potential space solutions. End result, we are now in a great space that meets our current and future needs. Along the way I would also consider them as having been a guide, an advocate, a confidant and an indispensable resource.
Erik Lingren, Former CEO of Venture Outdoors
"Colliers helped Synergy Media Group locate and negotiate leased office space. We touched base with each other multiple times almost every other day for two months. Our Colliers' team answered their phone 95% of the time and on the times they did not, they called us back within 15 minutes. The Colliers team is an efficient work horse who really cares about their clients. I would recommend them to any company looking for commercial office space."
Bill McIntosh, President at Synergy Media Group & Bright Tree Studios
"We are not in the Pittsburgh market, so when we needed office space in the Pittsburgh area, the Colliers team took care of our search. We had a very efficient and successful result in finding space that worked for our firm."
Eric Clancy, Delta Development Group, Inc.