Pittsburgh Occupier Services Team
Strategic real estate solutions to enhance your market position
- Ainsworth, Inc. - 2100 Georgetown Drive - 25,646 RSF
- Crown Castle - 555 Southpointe Drive - 40,000 RSF
- Alung Technologies - 2500 Jane Street - 15,400 RSF
- Animal, Inc. - First and Market - 7,840 RSF
- CBMM North America - Omega Corporate Center - 4,018 RSF
Our mission statement
- Serve as the single point of contact for all client real estate related matters
- Provide detailed analysis (market and lease) to all facilities within the client's real estate portfolio
- Portfolio planning (i.e. understanding the nuances of ALL client leases while making strategic recommendations)
- Provide an outlet to assist each office whether the need is to expand, contract, relocate, dispose (i.e. sublease/buyout) or renegotiate
- Establish a lease management system that is customized to meet the client's specific requirements
- Create functional programming and planning to better define space needs, department adjacencies, etc.
- Provide on-going assistance to contain all lease operating costs
"Colliers was invaluable in helping us with our office relocation. They were extremely professional, personable and dependable in all of our interactions. Edward Lawrence and the team helped us to find a great fit for our new space, providing helpful information and resources along the way. I would not consider another move without Colliers help."
Lori Gephart, Owner at North Hills Psychological Associates, Inc.
"Edward and Paul worked with Venture Outdoors over the course of nearly two years as we investigated, researched and analyzed a myriad of potential space solutions. End result, we are now in a great space that meets our current and future needs. Along the way I would also consider them as having been a guide, an advocate, a confidant and an indispensable resource.
Erik Lingren, Former CEO of Venture Outdoors
"Colliers helped Synergy Media Group locate and negotiate leased office space. We touched base with each other multiple times almost every other day for two months. Our Colliers' team answered their phone 95% of the time and on the times they did not, they called us back within 15 minutes. The Colliers team is an efficient work horse who really cares about their clients. I would recommend them to any company looking for commercial office space."
Bill McIntosh, President at Synergy Media Group & Bright Tree Studios
"We are not in the Pittsburgh market, so when we needed office space in the Pittsburgh area, the Colliers team took care of our search. We had a very efficient and successful result in finding space that worked for our firm."
Eric Clancy, Delta Development Group, Inc.