Alex Stanisic is an Associate in the Industrial Division of Colliers International, the leading Commercial Real Estate firm in Nevada. Mr. Stanisic is part of a team that is made up of his business partner Dean Wilmore, SIOR and Michael Willmore. Mr. Stanisic's sole focus is on the Las Vegas Industrial Market. Mr. Stanisic handles every facet from Landlord/Tenant and Seller/Buyer representation to land acquisition and building sales.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Nationally Certified Personal Trainer - 1989
- Logged well over 60,000 hours as a Personal Trainer
- Fitness trianer to Leon Spinks (former Heavyweight Champion of the world), Veronika Martinek
- (Women's ATP tennis player ranked in the top 50) and numerous soccer players who played for the German National Team
- Implemented fitness program for new recruits to pass entrance exam for the United States Marine Corps
- Designed and engineered the "Tomahawk" Indoor spinning bike
- The "Tomahawk" gained worldwide recognition and received numerous awards throughout Europe. The bike was later purchased by Reebok
- Owner and Operator of M.A.G.I.C SPORTS, a health club in Germany
- Received Outstanding Acheivement Award for being personal trainer of the month 41 out of 42 months competing against 18 othe trainers
- Colliers Las Vegas' Rookie of the Year 2019
Mr. Stanisic is a graduate of the University of Nevada, Reno with a degree in Dietetics. He is a licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Nevada. He is ACE Personal Trainer Certification since 1989 and P.O.S.T Certified - Police Officers Standard Training.
Memberships & Involvements
Executive Vice President
Mr. Willmore joined Colliers in the Fall of 2012. As Executive Vice President, he specializes in industrial brokerage services. Mr. Willmore has over 28 years of experience as a real estate agent and broker in Las Vegas. He has brokered over 2,750 office and industrial sale and lease transactions valued over $1.2 Billion.
Mr. Willmore has an excellent working knowledge and demonstrated expertise in site selection, finance, facilities planning, build-to-suit development and lease and sale negotiations of industrial properties. While working as a Project Development Manager for Dermody Properties and the Estes Company, he completed build-to-suit facilities for such companies as Memorex, Garret AiResearch, and Husky Nozzel Corporation in Tucson, and Office Club in Las Vegas, in addition to completing over 500,000 SF of speculative industrial space.
Mike Willmore is an Associate working on the Willmore Industrial Team with Dean Willmore, SIOR and Alex Stanisic in the Industrial Division of Colliers International.
Mike’s brokerage services include representing tenants and owners in the leasing and sales of all industrial property types. Mike additionally manages all listings and marketing campaigns for the Willmore Industrial Team and supports client communications.
Mike was born and raised in Las Vegas. He graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in Political Science and joined Colliers International in July of 2017. He is an active member in the Southern Nevada CCIM and NAIOP Southern Nevada Chapters.
Client Services Specialist
Client Services Coordinator