B.Sc (Hons), MBA, RCM
License # 01849161
Alex has spent his career managing class-A retail and office portfolios greater than 1M SF in size and located across the United States including:
• Hollywood and West Hollywood, California
• Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills
• Kalakaua Avenue and Waikiki, Hawaii
• Robertson Boulevard, Los Angeles
• Miami, Florida
As General Manager, Alex has completed over $4M in lease transactions and $5M in capital projects including painting, parking lot, technology enhancement, signage and structural improvements.
Alex recently earned his MBA in Entrepreneurial Organizations / Real Estate Finance from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles and has been involved in the real estate industry for more than 10 years. Alex continues to stay involved with LMU by providing supplemental teaching instruction for executive MBA students in managerial finance.
In 2014, Alex was sworn in as a Public Safety Commissioner for the City of West Hollywood, where he resides. In addition, Alex was appointed to the West Hollywood Community Housing Corporation Board of Directors in 2015, a non-profit organization that owns and manages 17 affordable housing apartment communities throughout Los Angeles County and serves as Chief Financial Officer for the West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.
Chief Financial Officer for West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce; Public Safety Commissioner for the City of West Hollywood; CA Real Estate Broker; Board of Directors for West Hollywood Community Housing Corproation.
Masters of Business Administration
- Loyola Marymount University
- Emphasis: Entrepreneurial Organizations
- Thesis: Mergers and Acquisitions in Latin America - The importance of corporate culture in the banking industry.
Bachelors of Science (Magna Cum Laude)
- Major: Public Administration
- Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
Memberships & Involvements
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- LMU MBA Alumni Association
- LMU Real Estate Group
- West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
- Brea Chamber of Commerce
- West Hollywood Public Safety Commission
- West Hollywood Green Building Working Group
- West Hollywood Transportation Demand Management Working Group
- West Hollywood Eastside Working Group
Clarion Partners, Grosvenor, PNC Realty Advisors, Greystar, LivCor.