Director of Operations
Alison Waddell is responsible for the oversight, design, coordination, and implementation of the day-to-day activities of the company and all related entities, including technology, human resources, corporate accounting, administration, and marketing.
Prior to joining Colliers in 2007, Alison began her career as a marketing coordinator at Eason, Graham & Sandner, Inc, a Cushman Wakefield affiliate. She was directly responsible for marketing retail and investment sales properties.
2011-2013 President of BirminghamCREW
2013 Employee Award
B.S., University of Alabama
Design Communication Arts, UCLA
Memberships & Involvements
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women (BirminghamCREW)
- Member, University of Alabama Alumni Association
- Member, Young Professionals of Birmingham
- Junior Patron, Birmingham Museum of Art
- Board Member, Xceligent Office Advisory Board