Web Designer, Digital Marketing
Amy is passionate about improving existing online experiences and to add new digital functionality to marketing initiatives that help brand across all digital platforms. Works closely with the Colliers sales teams and works alongside the Graphics staff to provide strategic creative direction based on the needs of marketing materials. She has worked in the digital space for more than 15 years and enjoys delivering high quality work with engaging interactive experiences.
Prior to Colliers International, Amy worked as a Front-End Developer and User Interface Designer for Edvisors Network Inc. where she worked with over 30+ education related marketing websites geared to students and parents to make informed decisions about college costs, financial aid, scholarships and student loans. She collaborated with her team to create website design layouts for the corporate site, additional landing pages and email campaigns. In her development role she created new content pages, assisted in several site migrations to a new code framework, and worked on clearning up the codebase and add new functionalty to web pages. She helped optimize the performance of sites through SEO audits to evaluate the health and provide detail bug reports for which she assisted in debugging.
At Colliers International | Boston Amy works creatively by combining talents as a web designer, web developer, and print production associate. Responsible for the look and feel of multiple websites, landing pages, emails and campaigns, focusing on design, usability and ease of navigation as well as the development and maintenance of back-end functionality and content management. Concentrate largely on web production and development also supporting corporate and property-specific print materials and initiatives.
• Understand browser compatibility issues, web standards and mobile web standards.
• Develop design standards and build HTML emails/invitations/newsletters.
• Lead digital marketing initiatives.
• Analyze performance of web traffic and provide regular reporting on conversion and campaign effectiveness.
• Define strategies to improve awareness, reach, and web traffic.
• Conceptualize and design creative concepts for presentations and collateral.
• Update web elements and content on corporate and property-specific websites using a CMS.
• Administer and leverage social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
• Bring innovative and fresh ideas to the team and stay current with technology, trends, and new ideas for content management and process improvements.
• Play an active role in executing broader department priorities, which include the functions of marketing and brokerage/sales.
• Provide assistance to print designers as necessary.
Tiffany Boucher works with the marketing team to maintain corporate standards and identity, developing various marketing collateral for the Colliers Boston office. Additionally, Tiffany assists with the planning, branding and marketing of internal and external client events and presentations.
Assistant Vice President, Art Director