Manager, Business Applications
I am an experienced application development manager, system administrator and a former UI developer. I am quick to get up to speed on new technologies, languages, and systems for both evaluation and implementation. I help guide the business strategy and set the technical direction. Have managed up to 18 developers (full time and contractors). My objective is to make sure myself and the team meets timelines through improving processes and technologies, is engaged in the work, that stakeholders know what is feasible, and how ours and other groups' work will affect the end users of our sites.
Coming from the UI development environment, my desire is to make sure that the best user experience possible is produced. I collaborate with the design and editorial teams to help them with usability studies, information architecture, and understand technologies that can enhance the user experience. I am familiar with usability testing, scenarios, and personas, and relating them to the user experience. I use analytics tools to analyze and improve the user experience as well as improve site performance..
- On time migration from TeamSite platform to Sitecore, migrating the old site's content and users from all over the world in multiple languages.
- Reduced deployment time by 400% through improvement in processes.
- Identified DDOS attack and assisted in mitigation through ACL on the load balancer
- Support of Sitecore users in resolution of problems
- Work closely with business and development team to provide improved and new functionality to colliers.com.
B.S. Industrial Design, Western Washington University
Lotus Notes Developer Certification
WebSphere Application Server Developer Certification
TeamSite Administrator/Developer Certification
Vignette Administrator/Developer Certification
Sitecore 7.5 Developer Certification
Group Health, Sharpe Mixers, World Vision, Sitecore, POP