Anita joined Colliers International | Kansas City in May of 2005 concentrating on landlord and tenant representation for the retail sector. Her client list has included, among others, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Harbor Freight Tools, Westwood Financial, DST Inc., Wells Fargo, T-Mobile, Missouri Department of Transportation, and Papa Murphy’s. She has been involved in such high profile projects as The 18th & Vine Jazz District, Mission Farms and Shops on Blue Parkway.
Among Anita’s qualities are her integrity and dedication to her clients which is proven through her client retention. She has over 25 years of brokerage experience that includes entrepreneurial ownership of a full service real estate firm, and a successful career in the financial services industry.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- KC Chapter CCIM Board of Directors - Immediate Past President
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
Business Studies Program - University of Kansas
Licensed Real Estate Broker - Kansas and Missouri
Memberships & Involvements
- United Way volunteer
- Director of Bob Frazier Memorial Scholarship Foundation
- Easter Seals volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity volunteer