License # 01935970
Ann combines a broad-based retail real estate and financial markets advisory background with expertise in translating myriad analytics into real estate strategy, with high-level industry credibility established during her 20+ year career. Her background includes landlord and tenant representation, tenant mix analysis, acquisitions underwriting, ground-up development feasibility, and asset management strategy with re-positioning and redevelopment programs. She is based in San Francisco but very active within Colliers' global retail platform, focused on multi-market tenant opportunities.
- Leased more than 75,000 square feet in downtown San Francisco; current clients include Heitman, UBS, Madison Capital, Axis Development Corporation, Handlery Hotels, La Fromagerie, Milliken Flooring, World of Beer, and Plenus.
- Merchandise mix recommendations and successful anchor recruitment of Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue to the 650,000-SF, $405 million Mall of San Juan (Puerto Rico); feasibility analysis and tenant mix analysis for 100,000-SF luxury brand expansion to Sawgrass (FL) Mills; developed re-positioning strategy, including merchandise mix recommendations and anchor recruitment, for 2005-06, $200 million redevelopment of Del Amo (CA) Fashion Center.
- Developed multi-year asset management strategy for a $6.4 billion, 43-asset regional mall portfolio held as a joint venture with ING Clarion (now Clarion Partners) and the New York State Teachers' Retirement System (NYStRS).
- Sourcing, due diligence, and closing activities on 80+ asset acquisitions (>$9B total) while employed by GGP and The Mills (1999-2007).
- Professional travel, market tracking, and feasibility work throughout the U.S., Mexico, and the Caribbean as well as Central America, Europe, Dubai, and East Asia.
MBA, Marketing & Economics, The University of Chicago
BA, Geography, General and Departmental Honors, The University of Chicago
Memberships & Involvements
ICSC, CREW - Commercial Real Estate Women, ULI, CFA Institute
Clarion Partners, Taubman Centers, Simon Property Group, TIAA, Heitman, Grosvenor Americas, Prudential, Handlery Hotels, Axis Development, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom