Brokerage First Vice President
Ben is a member of the Industrial Services Group at Colliers International. He has brokered the sale of millions of square feet of industrial and office space. Ben advises both owner-occupant and investor buyers and sellers in numerous transactions. He also works with landlords and tenants to complete industrial and office leases, helping his clients identify opportunities and achieve favorable terms. Ben specializes in industrial sales, leasing, land development and investment sales. He has a unique understanding of site selection, the development process, and financial analysis. He also acts as a consultant for his clients in numerous commercial real estate transactions including planning, investment, advisory, and development assignments.
• SIOR - Active member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, 2015-Current
• National Association of Realtors. Affiliate Member
• Columbus Commercial Industrial Investment Realtors
• Columbus Board of Realtors Most Unique Commercial/Investment Transaction 2010
• Colliers International | Greater Columbus Region, “Rookie of the Year” for 2009
• Numerous CoStar Power Broker and other industry awards
• Columbus Business First “20 To Know in Real Estate” 2013, Inaugural Year
Ben graduated from Arizona State University with a Bachelors Degree in Global Business Management and a concentration in Marketing. He also completed economics courses at an International Business School in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. 2010- Current.
Memberships & Involvements
Madison County Future, Inc. Community Improvement Corp., Board of Directors
COCIE Governing Board, Chair
ULI - Urban Land Institute , Member
Columbus Commercial Industrial Investment Realtors (CCIIR), member and Secretary (2017), Treasurer (Current, 2018)
ACG - Association for Corporate Growth, Member