Regional Operations Manager
As regional operations manager for Colliers International in Arizona, I am responsible for the day-to-day operating requirements for the local business lines in the Phoenix, Scottsdale and Flagstaff offices, overseeing purchasing, budgeting, human resources, marketing and research. I work closely with the local managing directors for brokerage, property management, and valuation and advisory.
- Human resources activities, including recruitment, selection, training, performance management and terminations. Responsible for new hire orientation and the processing of employee paperwork. Serves as a liaison with the HR Department on resolving problems related to payroll, benefits and employee relations.
- Supervision of all office support staff in the areas of accounting, financial management, commission accounting, research, marketing and administration. Evaluates the work product of the team to ensure the delivery of quality service internally and externally.
- In conjunction with Managing Directors, develops annual operating and capital budgets. Conducts revenue/expense analysis and provides corporate management reports. Monitors expenses and implements cost controls.
- Directs the maintenance of listing and transaction files, ensuring compliance with local, state and federal regulations and corporate policies.
- Coordinates local office priorities for Information Management.
- Ensures that the office is operating in an efficient manner including office equipment, facilities management and supply orders.
- Conducts vendor product reviews and formulates expense approval decisions.
- 2018 Influencer Award for Driving Collaboration & Culture: Creating an Award-Winning Culture
- Featured in Arizona Republic's Annual Who's Who in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education & Library Science, Lock Haven State University
Memberships & Involvements
- Colliers International | Arizona Leadership Council
- Colliers AZ Cares Foundation Board Member
Senior Managing Director
Colliers International in Arizona is a full-service commercial real estate firm, providing integrated services to clients locally and globally for more than 35 years. As senior managing director, I manage the brokerage operations of three offices in Phoenix, Scottsdale and Flagstaff, with more than 100 professionals and staff.
Our team provides a full range of services to owners, investors, occupiers and developers of real estate. Our goal is to deliver superior services to clients and assist with all their commercial real estate requirements, regardless of location.
With more than 30 years of experience, I am a well-respected industry veteran with a highly successful track record managing brokerage, development and property management organizations. Prior to joining Colliers in 2009, I was president of Reliance Companies for five years. Reliance is a Phoenix-area development firm, specializing in office and industrial development and property management.
Previously, I served as vice president of development for four years at Ryan Companies, a nationally-recognized developer, design-builder and real estate manager. My experience also includes six years at CB Richard Ellis in Phoenix as the senior managing director and designated broker. In addition to brokerage and development experience, I have managed more than 10 million square feet of commercial inventory.
Executive Administrative Assistant
As the executive assistant for Colliers International in Arizona, I provide administrative and operational support to the senior managing director, Bob Mulhern, and the operations manager, Bev Jensen. My responsibilities include coordinating meetings; organizing large and complex company activities, arranging cross-functional events and conferences; and managing domestic and international travel plans.
I ensure compliance with administrative policies and procedures throughout the region; prepare expense reports and credit card reconciliations; and update the offices on corporate policies. I also identify and implement processes to improve workflow and organization, serving as a primary point of contact to distribute materials and standard operating procedures.
I joined Colliers in 2007.