SIOR, MCR, SLCR
Senior Executive Vice President
As a senior executive vice president with Colliers International and a member of the global Corporate Solutions Group, I specialize in transaction and portfolio management for national and global corporate real estate clients. Comprehensive services include acquisition, disposition, leasing, location assessment, site selection, portfolio strategy and lease administration.
With a commitment to provide the highest level of service, I continually strive to strategically align my clients’ corporate real estate with their core business objectives. Leases and acquisitions are designed to support future growth, while minimizing occupancy costs. Through the careful analysis of the details of each transaction, cost-effective real estate solutions that safeguard my clients’ interests are delivered.
Highly effective marketing strategies for property dispositions are developed and executed in partnership with my clients to determine the timing for a sale, a competitive price based on target value and a plan to mitigate any risk.
The global reach of Colliers International allows collaboration with dedicated professionals around the world, who work together to deliver the best possible outcome for clients.
I joined Colliers in 1986 and have more than 20 years of experience in corporate services. Throughout my career, I have leased and sold in excess of $1 billion of industrial and office properties throughout North America, EMEA and Asia/Pacific.
- Leased and sold in excess of $1 billion of industrial and office properties throughout North America, EMEA and Asia/Pacific
- Awarded the SIOR designation by the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Awarded the CoreNet Global Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) and Senior Leader of Corporate Real Estate (SLCR) designations
- Colliers Everest Club for 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012, recognizing the top 10 percent of professionals in the Americas
- 2018 - #15 Top Producer by Colliers in Arizona
- 2016 - #2 Top Producer by Colliers in Greater Phoenix
- 2015 – #6 Top Producer by Colliers in Greater Phoenix
- 2014 – #5 Top Producer by Colliers in Greater Phoenix
- 2013 – #1 Top Producer by Colliers in Greater Phoenix
- 2011 – #2 Top Producer and the #4 Team in Colliers in Greater Phoenix
- Since 1997, consistently ranked as a Top Producer by Colliers in Greater Phoenix
- Bachelor of Science, Real Estate, Arizona State University
- Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR), CoreNet Global
- Senior Leader of Corporate Real Estate (SLCR), CoreNet Global
Memberships & Involvements
- SIOR - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- CoreNet Global
- Colliers International Corporate Solutions
Avnet Inc., Maintenance Supply Headquarters, IES Communications, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, ON Semiconductor, Siemans - U.S. Filter, National Waterworks