Senior Vice President
As a senior vice president of investment properties with Colliers International in Arizona, I specialize in investment-grade real estate sales, predominantly in sale/leasebacks and net leased investments, asset repositioning and capital funding. I offer a wealth of experience and knowledge in investment real estate and financing techniques to address my clients' strategic objectives
My extensive experience in investment-grade real estate, net leased and sale/leaseback properties, and commercial real estate development spans more than 30 years. I joined Colliers International in 1991. In early 2008, I left to work with Coldwell Banker Commercial in Phoenix, later rejoining Colliers in 2009.
- Completed more than 400 transactions with a value of over $800 million
- Colliers International Top Producer in 1999, 2001, 2002, 2005 and 2007, 2013
- Colliers International Award of Excellence in 2001 and 2002 (Top 100 nationally)
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Top Producer in 2008 and 2009
- Associate Broker's License, Arizona Dept. of Real Estate