Brian Dell SIOR, is a seasoned member of the Industrial Advisory Team with over 20 years in the industry. He possesses extensive knowledge and experience in the Indianapolis industrial market, having completed over 550 transactions. He brings particular strength in landlord and seller agency services for multi-tenant property, building, and land sales. Brian also follows his passion by specializing in corporate advisory services for multi-market companies and syndicates local real estate investments. His high level of integrity, creative solutions to challenges, and rigorous attention to detail – combined with his multi-faceted experience – provide clients with a well-rounded and powerful real estate advocate.
Prior to joining Colliers, Brian was a Sales and Leasing Executive with Mann Properties where he handled the leasing of 1.5 MSF primarily within industrial flex projects. Earlier, he was an industrial broker at Grubb & Ellis / Harding Dahm. He also worked at Prudential DicksonHughes Commercial Services as both a broker and a Wireless Site Acquisition Specialist. At PDH, Brian was involved in 100 wireless site acquisitions, including 25 sites with AT&T Wireless in its initial market rollout prior to acquiring Cingular Wireless.
While studying Finance – Real Estate at Indiana University, he interned with Figg Appraisal Corporation, acquiring valuable insight into the appraisal aspect of commercial real estate.
• Recipient. Peak Performance Award – Brokerage, Colliers Indianapolis 2019
• Recipient. Enterprise Award, Colliers Indianapolis 2017
• Vice President. City of Fishers – Town Hall Building Corp.
• Member. Hamilton County Leadership Academy
• Member. Indiana Manufacturers Association
• Board of Directors. P.D. Kangaroo, Inc.
• Vice President & Board of Directors. Windermere Homeowners Association
• Member Committee. Venture Club of Indiana
• ICBR Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors
– Past Committee Chair. Professional Development Committee
– Past Committee Chair. Annual Conference Committee
– Past Committee Member. Membership Committee
• Past President. Indianapolis Junior Chamber of Commerce Foundation
• Committee Member. Grace Church Fishers – First Impressions Committee
Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
B.S. Kelley School of Business - Finance / Real Estate
Memberships & Involvements
Hamilton County Leadership Academy, Indiana Manufacturers Assn, City of Fishers – Town Hall Building Corp, Venture Club of Indiana, ICBR