Senior Vice President
License # 225030503
Chris Doyle has over 33 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, the last 25 as an Associate broker. His primary area of expertise is site selection for local, regional and national retailers and developers as well as implementing all aspects of retail shopping center development. During Chris' 33 years in the industry, he has consummated over $400 million in sales and leases.
Chris has involved himself in the brokerage, leasing and/or development of over 40 shopping centers from Virginia to Florida. Previously, he was Vice President for the Richmond office of Trout, Segall and Doyle from 1993 to 1996.
- Bachelor of Science degree, Longwood College
Memberships & Involvements
- Member – International Council of Shopping Centers, 1984-present
- Virginia Associate Broker, 1993-present
- North Carolina Salesman License, 1988-present
- North Carolina Broker, 1999-present