Executive Vice President
Portland native Chris Johnson is a leader in the leasing, acquisition and disposition of office, mixed-use and industrial properties in the Portland metropolitan area. Chris is well-established as one of Portland’s premier brokers. He has completed some of the area’s most notable investment deals, such as the $292 million sale of the Brewery Blocks, the $123 million sale of ODS Tower, and the $26.6 million sale of Evergreen Corporate Center.
Chris has been named BOMA’s Broker of the Year three times. He is an active member in a number of industry and civic associations.
Awards Chris has received include:
- Commercial Association of Realtors - Oregon/SW Washington Investment Broker of the Year (2005, 2007-2009)
- Office Broker of the Year (2004, 2010)
- Bill Naito Award (2005, 2007)
- The Boys and Girls Aid Society, Board Member
- The Multnomah Athletic Club, the Racquet Club and Waverley Country Club
- Lincoln High School - Field Committee
- University of Oregon Alumni Board
University of Oregon
Memberships & Involvements
Society of Industrial ＆ Office Realtors, NAIOP, Commercial Association of Brokers of Oregon and SW Washington, Building Owners ＆ Management Association