Vice President | Omaha
Chris, who joined Colliers International in 2011, uses her long term relationships as well as her knowledge of the history and growth of the Omaha metro area to assist her as part of the Retail and Office Services Groups. She positions the Colliers platform, along with its significant local market presence in Omaha, to accelerate the success of the numerous relationships she has established throughout her career. Chris concentrates on Office and Retail, Landlord and Tenant representation of national, regional and local clients. Her experience in the healthcare field supports her focus on medical practice site selection.
A professional sales and marketing self-starter, Chris has a multitude of experience a variety of industry. She has extensive background with national and local clients (both Landlord and Tenant) resulting in successful outcomes in land purchases, medical office leases, retail and commercial leasing as well as investment sales. She is skilled in building partnerships and has the ability to motivate and elevate the performance of the teams in which she is involved. Mensinger’s educational background includes a Bachelor’s Degree in Management as well as extensive course work in Biology and Anatomy.
- 2018 Colliers | Omaha Deal of the Year
- 2018, 2017, and 2016 Colliers | Omaha Chairman's Club
- CREW, Commercial Real Estate Women, President
- PlaySmart, Omaha - advisory board member
- Montessori International School of the Plains - founding member
- Girls on the Run - former coach
- Community fundraiser for numerous organizations related to cancer and diabetes.
Bachelor of Science in Management from Bellevue University
Memberships & Involvements
International Council of Shopping Centers