I joined Colliers in 2013 while pursuing my degree in business administration with a concentration in marketing at Grand Valley State University.
Originally hired as a retail intern, I swiftly gained a reputation as a trusted and professional retail broker.
My marketing knowledge, combined with my honesty and drive to provide the best customer service possible, provide me with a solid foundation to serve my clients in today’s competitive market.
Primarily working with retailers, restaurateurs and landlords, my most notable clients consist of Popeye's, Freshii, AutoZone, Casey’s General Store, Clean Juice, Biggby Coffee, and Rockford Construction.
• Appointed to Leadership Role – 2012, Billy Bear Hug Foundation
• "Who Cares" Challenge Award – 2014, Amway Global
• Rookie of the Year – 2015, Commercial Alliance of Realtors
• President’s Award - 2015 Colliers International | West Michigan
• ICSC P3, Board Member
• ICSC Next Gen, President
• Grand Valley State University, American Marketing Association
• Ada Bible, Associated with Union
• GVSU Recreation Star, Nominee
• Billy Bear Hug Foundation, Board Member
I serve as an active board member of Billy Bear Hug Foundation and oversee BBHF Youth Advisory Board.
I studied at Grand Valley State University and graduated in 2015 with a Bachelor of Science, with a focus in marketing.
Memberships & Involvements
Commercial Alliance of Realtors
After our first meeting, I knew Chris had done his homework, and thoroughly understood our brand and target market. Once we started bouncing ideas off each other, I knew he was a good fit for us. He is very loyal to his clients, and works just as hard as I do. I knew I could call him any day, anytime.
Nate Ashcraft, Freshii