Brokerage Senior Vice President and Principal | Columbus
Chris brings over 25 years of experience to the real estate industry focusing on both the leasing and sale of office properties. He hosts a large client base through out the central business district and the surrounding submarkets of Greater Columbus. His vast knowledge of buildings, owners, and market information combined with an innovative nature in the business lead to successful solutions for his clients looking to lease, purchase, sell, or develop office buildings.
Chris has been in the real estate industry since graduating from The Ohio State University. Prior to joining Colliers International, Chris was Vice President and Broker of Record for NAI/Eagle Realty Services, Inc. Before NAI/Eagle, Chris was an associate at Kohr, Royer, Griffith, Inc. for five years and began his career working at Edward’s Commercial Realty.
• CCIM designation since 1994
• 2011 Central Ohio NAIOP President’s award winner
• NAIOP Member and Committee Chair
• 2004-2005 President of Columbus Commercial Industrial and Investment Realtors (CCIIR)
• Columbus Board of Realtors Commercial Section- Prior Steering Committee Member
• Member of Colliers CART group.
• 2016 Inductee to Midwest Real Estate News Hall of Fame
B.S., Business Administration-Real Estate & Urban Analysis and Finance, The Ohio State University, Class of 1989
Memberships & Involvements
Certified Commercial Investment Member – CCIM Professional Designation
Columbus Board of Realtors Ohio
National Associations of Realtors NAIOP
- Isaac Wiles Law Offices
- Middleton Partners
- Maximus, Inc.
- McNees, Wallace, Nurick
- Nationwide Insurance
- Pizzuti Company
- NP Limited (developers of The Polaris Centers of Commerce)
- Veeam Software
- Scitech at Ohio State University
- Toyo Batteries
- Liberty Dialysis
- Real Capital Solutions
- Baymark Health
- Bridgeway Academy
• 8800 Lyra Drive: $20,000,000 value transactions for NP Limited
• Orchard Knoll: $7,500,000 value transactions for Gemini Rosemont
• 2400 Corporate Exchange: 97,000 SF sold
• Fifth Third Center: $2,100,000 value transactions for McNees-Wallace
• Two Miranova Place: 100,000 SF in new leases.
• JP Morgan Chase: 52,000 SF at 100 E Broad Street.
• 2780 Airport Drive: $5,700,000 value transaction for Torchlight Investors
• W Broad build-to-suit: $2,900,000 value transaction for Liberty Dialysis
• Rush Creek II: $3,375,000 value transaction for Torchlight Investors
As a brokerage associate at Colliers International, Taylor specializes in commercial office leasing, sales, and tenant representation in the greater Columbus area. Taylor’s dedication to new business development combined with her highly motivated and energetic approach to engaging with clients allow her to provide the highest level of service to her tenant clients. Taylor joined Colliers Columbus office as a member of the Office Services group in 2017; a team recognized as the dominant third-party office brokerage organization in Central Ohio based upon transaction volume landlord representation.