Assistant Property Manager
License # SA673480000
I am an assistant property manager with Colliers International Real Estate Management Services. I have more than 10 years of experience in real estate management, learning full circle each facet of property management. Currently, I assist in the management of over 700,000 square feet of Class A and Class B retail, office and industrial properties, including facilities management of the ASU Lake Havasu City Campus and Dormitories.
Previously, I served as a property accountant with Colliers for five years for various portfolios, including the ASU Downtown Campus. I also have three years of experiences as a property assistant, assisting in lease administration, tenant and vendor management.
- Estrella Mountain Community College, Accounting
- Arizona School of Real Estate & Business, Real Estate Salesperson's License & Continuing Education
- GLP US Management
- Indcor Properties
- W.P. Carey, LLC
- Baywest Management Corp.
- Sion Holdings-Shea, LLC
- Village Property Management
- Oulette, DS, LLC
Senior Property Manager
I am a senior property manager with Colliers International Real Estate Management Services. With over 23 years of commercial property management experience, my career includes the successful and professional management of commercial property portfolios including:
- Office, warehouse, retail, and university campus portfolio consisting of over 700,000 square feet; facilities management of 90,000 sf Arizona State University Lake Havasu City Campus & domitories, 183,000 sf of Class "A" Office Building in Chandler with CVS & APRIA as major tenants, a 174,554 sf of Class "B" Office located by the I-17 Freeway & Camelback Road with DES as a major institutional tenant, a 65,136 sf retail center in Scottsdale with Office Max and Big 5 as anchor tenants, 150,000 sf of Office/warehouse property by 143 Freeway and University with AVNET as the major tenant and a 41,000 sf Office/Warehouse building in Chandler.
- A mixed portfolio totaling 450,000 square feet of 11 Class "A" and "B" commercial properties. consisting of office, retail with anchor tenants such as Petsmart, Walmart, Best Buy, pad tenants, medical, condominium and industrial properties
- A mixed portfolio totaling 1.3 million square feet consisting of 25 Class "A" and "B" office & retail, medical, industrial, office condominium and associations, to include, a mid-rise property, One Thomas Executive Tower, a 14-story office high-rise office-retail located in central Phoenix with a four-story garage and two upper level penthouses.
- An office portfolio totaling 275,000 square feet consisting of three Class "A" office properties and industrial/retail centers (145 tenants), located in Scottsdale, Glendale and Peoria, Arizona, in which I closed out lease deals for the owner.
- A retail portfolio consisting of 14 Class "A" and "B" shopping centers (245 tenants) with Safeway, Fry's, Ace Hardware, Sprouts and Best Buy anchor tenants, located in key areas of Phoenix and surrounding suburbs.
Director of Operations, REMS Phoenix
As director of operations for Real Estate Management Services with Colliers International in Arizona, I bring more than 30 years of hands-on management experience with Class A office, retail, mixed-use and industrial portfolios. I am a strong leader, with a passion for excellence.
Regional Managing Director, West Coast REMS
Los Angeles - Orange County
Kevin Rude is a 30-year property management veteran with extensive experience across the country and a reputation for exemplary service and professionalism. As Regional Managing Director of Property Management | West Coast, Kevin leads business development activity in California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona and is responsible for oversight of the property management services in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties, in addition to Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona to ensure superior and consistent delivery of services across all markets.
Kevin’s previous experience includes the position of regional director of management services at Grubb & Ellis Southern California and Arizona, where he added more than 12 million square feet of properties to the company’s portfolio of 28 million square feet. He has also held the positions of portfolio manager at Trammell Crow Company, general manager at CommonWealth Partners and property manager at Cushman & Wakefield.
Kevin is a member of NAIOP, the commercial real estate development association and BOMA, the Building Owners and Managers Association. He is a past president of the Central Arizona CCIM Chapter and past president of the BOMA Greater Phoenix and Arizona Chapters.