Director - Senior Housing Services
License # BK3166248
Real Estate Investment Broker, specializing in seniors housing assets specifically assisted living and memory care throughout the US. Represent local, regional, national and international owner/operators, investors, developers as well as Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), creating a customized solution for their real estate and financial needs.
• Analyze financial statements and budgets of performing and underperforming assets
• Execute marketing plans and developed strategic plans to penetrate new marketing areas
• Prepared and developed 5, 10 and 15 year, IRR, discounted cash flow and capitalization models
• Maintain relationships with healthcare real estate professionals throughout the country
• Analyze market research and trends to provide a reliable resource for benchmarking.
• Excellent knowledge with the change of ownership (CHOW) application process in Florida .
Colliers largest Seniors Housing sale 2012 thru 2018
University of South Florida
Memberships & Involvements
FGCAR, NIC, FALA
John E. (Jay) Brigel
Vice President Investments at Marcus & Millichap
I had the distinct pleasure of working with Damien on a $31 million Class "A" Seniors Housing portfolio in Georgia. Damien's skill at underwriting the assets and locating hidden value and potential upside for the Buyer were greatly appreciated by all the parties involved. Damien is a competent, composed and very effective professional who knows the Seniors business and knows people.