Dan is a Vice President with Colliers International’s St. Louis office focusing his brokerage services practice on industrial property in the regional market. Serving both occupier and investor clients, Dan has extensive experience in lease negotiation, market analysis, site selection, property valuation and underwriting, and market analysis.
Prior to joining Colliers International, Dan was Director of Leasing and Acquisitions with Sangita Capital Partners. He directed all leasing and marketing activities for Sangita’s portfolio of office and industrial buildings. Dan also spearheaded the underwriting of new acquisitions and lead new development initiatives.
Dan has been in the commercial real estate industry since 2010, beginning in office and industrial leasing with Lincoln Property Company in Atlanta, Georgia. For Lincoln, Dan assisted on multiple project leasing assignments of over four million square feet of office and industrial property. Subsequently, Dan was an Associate with Gateway Commercial, a Cushman & Wakefield Alliance firm in St. Louis specializing in industrial sales and leasing.
• Completed over $150 million worth of transaction volume over career
• Directed leasing and marketing activities of a portfolio totaling over 3M square feet
• Assisted team with disposition of Corporate Hill office campus (290,000 SF)
University of Mississippi - BS in Business Administration with a major in Real Estate
Memberships & Involvements
- National Association of Realtors
- St. Louis Association of Realtors - Commercial Division
- CCIM Member & Candidate