Senior Vice President & Principal | Central California
License # 00855489
David is a co-managing partner of the 36-agent Bakersfield and Fresno offices of Colliers International and serves on its board of directors and management team. In addition, David represents Colliers Central California at all national market leader meetings, which provides him with a unique perspective of the national real estate market.
David has been a commercial real estate broker specializing in the sales and leasing of office and light industrial properties since 1985. David has spent his entire career with Colliers International | Bakersfield. The firm, formally known as Charles Tingey Associates was founded in 1968. David was elected as a partner in 1993. David has spent his entire real estate career with Colliers International, Bakersfield.
David also heads up the most successful office marketing team in Bakersfield / Kern County with a team of specialists consisting of six agents specializing in office, medical, flex, light industrial, research and marketing. He has developed a solid reputation for creating strategic marketing campaigns to enhance and increase the value of his client’s commercial real estate. David’s resume includes financial, corporate and institutional clients as well as the individual with an interest in real estate.
- David has an established track record of co-representing tenants and landlords with some of the top brokers in the nation including Cushman & Wakefield, Studley, LaSalle Partners and Newmark Grubb to name a few.
- During his 33-year career, David has completed over 1,464 transactions for a total of 8,263,322 SF in space leased or sold, a total of 2,425.71 acres sold and a total transactional value of approximately $754,854,979.
- David has been the recipient of several production awards during his career including being the all-time top earner of the firm and over 25 top performer of the year awards.
- Since 1991, David has been an active member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors and was awarded SIOR’s Largest Dollar Volume Transaction in 1997.
- In 2014, David was awarded the "Charles Tingey Award". This award is in honor Colliers International | Central California’s founder, Charles L. Tingey, and has been awarded since 2011 to an Agent or Staff member who has made exceptional contributions to the firm.
- In 2018, David achieved a career high of 471,298 SF sold or leased along with a career high transactional value high of $73,317,682, giving him yet another Top Salesperson award for the year.
California State University, Bakersfield
Memberships & Involvements
Wells Fargo Bank, TIAA, AETNA, Castle ＆ Cooke, Allstate, State Farm, Highridge Partners, Nationwide Insurance, Rabo Bank, Bank of America, The Joseph Jaconi Company, Catholic Healthcare West, Titan Real Estate Investments, Union Labor LIC, Ticor, Meridian Development Company, Oxy USA.