Executive Managing Director
Commercial Real Estate Broker: Site Selection Specialist with extensive representation in the Restaurant Hospitality and Retail Corporate Real Estate industries, 1991- present. Responsibilities include site selection, market analysis, strategic planning, contract negotiations, site planning and site development (permitting, signage, drainage, access, cross easements, etc.).
Over $1 Billion in closed transaction value, 1991 – present, transactions list available upon request.
1990 B.S. - Real Estate/Business Administration - Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
1990 B.A. - Entrepreneurship/Small Business Management - Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
1991 - American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers-MAI Candidate
- Real Estate Appraisal Principles
- Capitalization Theory & Techniques - Parts A&B
- Basic Valuation Procedures
- Case Studies in Real Estate Valuation
- FSU - Director on the Executive Board of Directors, School of Real Estate, College of Business
- FSU - Entrepreneurship/Small Business Management, Guest Speaker, 1995 – 2005
- FSU - Real Estate Steering Committee, 1997 – 2000 (Currently serving on Alumni Board)
- FSU - Real Estate Guest Speaker Series, 1998 – Present