Director of Operations, REMS Phoenix
As director of operations for Real Estate Management Services with Colliers International in Arizona, I bring more than 30 years of hands-on management experience with Class A office, retail, mixed-use and industrial portfolios. I am a strong leader, with a passion for excellence.
- Hines: Responsible for Property Management of the Houston Galleria I, II & III; totaling 4.5 million square feet of Class "A" office, Retail, Two Westin Hotels and seven parking garages
- Aramark: Responsible for directing operations for 300 Houston Independent School District (HISD) education and support facilities totaling over 26 million square feet
- High Woods Properties: Responsible for a portfolio of 16 class “A”, high and low rise office buildings in the Orlando and south Florida markets totaling 2.3 million sqft
- Simon: Supervised a 15 member management team including Director of Operations, Director of Marketing & Business Development, Director of Security, Guest Services Manager and administrative staff for a 1,240,000 sqft. shopping/entertainment complex
- Amera: Responsible for a portfolio of 85 retail, office and mixed-use properties in south Florida
- Bachelor of Arts, Purdue University
Memberships & Involvements
- Colliers International | Arizona Leadership Council
Senior Property Manager
I serve as a senior property manager with Colliers International Real Estate Management Services in Arizona. With more than 23 years of real estate experience, I have the ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and maintain excellent tenant relations.
I am highly organized, efficient and skilled in a variety of property management areas, including preparation of budgets, monthly operating reports, capital improvement budgets, CAM/operating expense billings and reconciliations, general bookkeeping (A/P & A/R); collection of monthly rents, supervision of eviction process and constructon management.
My expertise includes structuring and bidding vendor service contracts, and understanding lease language and its applications. I am experienced in the preparation and execution of lease renewals, and in creating, reviewing, analyzing and evaluating contracts, leases, forms, documents and credit reports. My epxertience also includes negotiating property management contracts and creating and maintaining owners' general and fiduciary ledgers and trust accounts. When called upon, I have conferred with attorneys.
My previous experience includes The Plaza Companies, senior portfolio manager; Nova Management Company, designated broker/senior property manager; Grubb & Ellis, property manager; and Eagle Western Management, assistant property manager.
Senior Property Manager
I am a senior property manager with Colliers International Real Estate Management Services. With over 23 years of commercial property management experience, my career includes the successful and professional management of commercial property portfolios including:
- Office, warehouse, retail, and university campus portfolio consisting of over 700,000 square feet; facilities management of 90,000 sf Arizona State University Lake Havasu City Campus & domitories, 183,000 sf of Class "A" Office Building in Chandler with CVS & APRIA as major tenants, a 174,554 sf of Class "B" Office located by the I-17 Freeway & Camelback Road with DES as a major institutional tenant, a 65,136 sf retail center in Scottsdale with Office Max and Big 5 as anchor tenants, 150,000 sf of Office/warehouse property by 143 Freeway and University with AVNET as the major tenant and a 41,000 sf Office/Warehouse building in Chandler.
- A mixed portfolio totaling 450,000 square feet of 11 Class "A" and "B" commercial properties. consisting of office, retail with anchor tenants such as Petsmart, Walmart, Best Buy, pad tenants, medical, condominium and industrial properties
- A mixed portfolio totaling 1.3 million square feet consisting of 25 Class "A" and "B" office & retail, medical, industrial, office condominium and associations, to include, a mid-rise property, One Thomas Executive Tower, a 14-story office high-rise office-retail located in central Phoenix with a four-story garage and two upper level penthouses.
- An office portfolio totaling 275,000 square feet consisting of three Class "A" office properties and industrial/retail centers (145 tenants), located in Scottsdale, Glendale and Peoria, Arizona, in which I closed out lease deals for the owner.
- A retail portfolio consisting of 14 Class "A" and "B" shopping centers (245 tenants) with Safeway, Fry's, Ace Hardware, Sprouts and Best Buy anchor tenants, located in key areas of Phoenix and surrounding suburbs.
Senior Property Manager
I am an experienced senior property manager with Colliers Internataional Real Estate Management services. With more than 30 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, I am highly skilled in people and team management, building and facility management, and focused on protecting the asset and the owner.
Past portfolios include office, retail, industrial, institutional, medical, mixed-use and special servicer properties. I bring strong professional skills, a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, RPA, FMA, and State of Arizona Broker's License.
As a property manager with Colliers International Real Estate Management Services, my responsibilities include payables, accounts receivables, parking, tenant charges and account research for all vendors and tenants. I am responsible for developing budgets, reports, contract bidding and other related property management responsibilities. I communicate with clients, tenants, vendors and employees with a professional approach.
I joined Colliers in 2004, and was promoted to assistant property manager in 2007. In 2017, I was promoted to property manager based on merit and extensive contribution to the management of properties, retention of several properties and assistance with acquisition of new business.
My skill set include strong computer and bookkeeping abilities, problem-solving and successful completion of all requests. I am versatile and take responsibilities with confidence that the project will be properly administered with attention to detail and accuracy.
Assistant Property Manager
I am an assistant property manager with Colliers International Real Estate Management Services. I have more than 10 years of experience in real estate management, learning full circle each facet of property management. Currently, I assist in the management of over 700,000 square feet of Class A and Class B retail, office and industrial properties, including facilities management of the ASU Lake Havasu City Campus and Dormitories.
Previously, I served as a property accountant with Colliers for five years for various portfolios, including the ASU Downtown Campus. I also have three years of experiences as a property assistant, assisting in lease administration, tenant and vendor management.
Assistant Property Manager
As an assistant property manager with Colliers International Real Estate Management Services, I assist in the management of a varied portfolio, which includes retail, office and industrial properties.
I joined Colliers as a property assistant in October 2015, assisting Jolyn Safranek in managing the 1.3 million-square-foot ASU Downtown Phoenix Campus portfolio. In 2016, I was promoted to assistant property manager.
My experience includes tenant management, bookkeeping and customer service, with a myriad of property management skills. Prior to joining Colliers, I served as a leasing assistant with Simon Property Group for eight years.