Executive Vice President
License # CA-00821451
Over his thirty five year career, Dave has successfully negotiated countless lease and sale transactions on behalf of institutional investors, local entrepreneurial developers, high tech companies, and sole proprietors. Dave’s leasing and disposition experience involves both domestic as well as international assignments beyond his primary focus here in Silicon Valley. Most recently Dave leased two buildings totaling 445,058 square feet of office space to Analog Devices in Santa Clara, California.
Dave’s commercial real estate career began with Bishop Hawk, Inc., a small boutique firm where he spent ten years as a top producer and Managing General Partner. Dave joined Colliers in 1994 and became President in 1995 where he served for nearly four years building Colliers’ brand throughout the Bay Area and western Nevada by hiring top real estate professionals and opening up several new offices. Dave’s experiences in transactional brokerage, coupled with his tremendous success in building Colliers International locally to well over a $100 Million plus Commercial Real Estate Company, give him excellent perspective and intuitiveness when consulting his clients. Dave served on the Board of Directors for Colliers and was previously the Team Leader of the R&D Division in the San Jose office.
Dave is a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR). Membership in SIOR is by invitation only and earned by tenured performance in the industry and strict adherence to the highest standards of professional ethics. The SIOR designation ensures a level of brokerage expertise unmatched by competing brokers in local, regional and national markets.
Dave is a graduate of the University of California at Davis where he received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Rhetoric in 1984. Dave also played in the NCAA National Championship football game for Division II in 1983. Dave and his wife, Kathy, reside in Saratoga, California with their three children.
A representation of some of Dave’s listing assignments in the Silicon Valley include:
• GLP Properties: Five separate R&D, Industrial and Warehouse projects comprising 18 buildings and ±1,473,000 SF
• The Sobrato Organization: Five R&D/Office buildings comprising ±435,522 SF
• Four Corners Properties: Two high tech Office buildings comprising ±298,000 SF
• RREEF Silicon Valley Portfolio: Four separate R&D/Office projects comprising 23 buildings and ±896,056 SF
• Sleepy Hollow Investments: Two office projects comprising 2 buildings and ±223,388 SF
• SIOR Award for the largest Member-to-Member Office lease transaction in 2018 (445,058 SF)
• Top ten performer Colliers International US, 2018
• Everest Award recipient 2018, 2011-2012, 2013-2014, Top 10% of Colliers agents nationwide
• Inducted into the Association of Silicon Valley Brokers Hall of Fame – 2016
University of California at Davis Bachelor of Arts Degree in Rhetoric in 1984.
Memberships & Involvements