Executive Managing Director
Dee has over 30 years of experience in commercial real estate, in practice with Colliers International Tampa Bay Florida since July 1989. After a twelve-year concentration in corporate occupier services, she shifted focus to industrial sales, leasing, site selection, land and investment sales. Individually and in tandem with other executive managing brokers, she represented developers and corporate occupiers to dispose of or acquire over six million square feet of buildings and 1,600± acres of vacant land in transactions valued at over $400 million.
Dee’s strong suits are process management, analysis, effective marketing strategy, client communication and attention to detail. She is totally committed to client goals. She provides an effective blend of experience, market knowledge, strategic planning, negotiation skills and process management.
- In 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2015and 2017 the Miller Seymour team was recognized within Colliers International Tampa Bay Florida for having produced the largest industrial user sale, the largest industrial investment sale, industrial land sale, and the largest industrial leases respectively.
- 2003 the Florida Real Estate Journal recognized Ms. Seymour as one of Florida’s Top Ten Women in Commercial Real Estate.
- In 1996, Ms. Seymour was named Associate of the year by the International Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives.
- Designations achieved: MCR.h, CCIM, SIOR
BUSINESS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Past President, Tampa Bay Chapter of CoreNet Global
- Past Education Chair - Tampa Bay Commercial Real Estate Women
- Founding Editorial Board of the Journal of Corporate Real Estate, Henry Stewart Publications London
- Past President - Tampa Bay Chapter of The International Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives (NACORE)
- Global Steering Committee and Faculty - Institute for Corporate Real Estate
- Past Chairman – Clearwater Board of Realtors Commercial Leasing Committee
- Recipient - Pinnacle award, Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association of Realtors
- Recipient - 3 Advertising Federation ‘Addy’ awards
- Past Chairman, Mentor/Protégé Program - Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chairman - St. Petersburg Community Alliance
University of Michigan
The Institute for Corporate Real Estate
The Rockefeller Group Development Corp., Brennan Investment Group, Structall Building Systems, Launch Beverage, dba BrewHub, Wachovia Securities, Gulf Controls, Circle Tampa Ventures LLC, Eckerd Corporation/Jean Coutu, Ashley Furniture, Weyerhaeuser, Pepin Distributing, Prologis Trust, Tampa Bay Water, Winn Dixie
I want to thank you for your relentless hard work…Through it all you kept a steady hand and focus on maximizing our outcome…Your market knowledge, your experience in Tampa and your deep experience along with the ability to call on your colleagues at Colliers were invaluable to us through this process.”
Thomas Rock, General Counsel, EBF & Associates
This property sale has been a long bumpy journey. You and Dee have done a yeoman’s job while running this marathon. …I very much appreciate your efforts and tenacity.
Steve Meyerson, President, Structall Building Systems
"Thanks for the efforts on the sale of the building. I would be remiss in not saying that I have never dealt with better realtors than you and Ed. If you need to you need to use me as a reference please do. Even though it is rare that we get commercial property back I would always list it with you."
Paul Hackney, Sunshine State Federal Savings
"I would highly recommend the team of Ed and Dee to any landlord looking for a knowledgeable and trusted industrial team who will treat your assets like their own. I'd also recommend Dee and Ed to any tenants of industrial space who are in need of market expertise and guidance in completing market competitive transactions."
David Y. Hick, Prologis
"...you have truly been a partner to us. You have served as an extension of our company. I would without hesitation recommend you."
Kermit J. Kauffman, Tampa Tribune (Retired)