Partner | Industrial
License # NC 114663; SC 42025; VA 0225074331
Don Moss specializes in industrial real estate, site selection, incentive negotiations and economic development consulting. As part of a combined 30 years of site selection, economic development, product development and brokerage experience, Don brings to Colliers International 15 years of brokerage experience, 15 years of local economic development experience and 6 years of development experience constructing industrial parks and buildings.
- Top Producer, Colliers | Charlotte (2013, 2015, 2016 & 2018)
- Deal of the Year, Colliers | Charlotte (2016, 2017, & 2018)
- CoStar Powerbroker
- Charlotte Commercial Realtors (CRCBR) Dealmaker - Multiple Awards
- Past President Rockingham County Economic Development Corporation
- Past President Lee County Economic Development Corporation
- Project Manager North Carolina Department of Commerce
- North Carolina State University - Bachelor of Arts, Businesss Managment and Economics
- University of Oklahoma - Economic Development Institure
- Real Estate Licensed NC, SC & VA
Memberships & Involvements
- SIOR - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, Member
- CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment, Board Member
- CRCBR, Member
- North Carolina Economic Development Association, Member
- South Carolina Economic Development Association, Member
- Southern Economic Development Council, Executive Committe/Board Member
- Continental North America, Inc.
- The Hollingsworth Companies
- Mack Trucks, Inc.
- Avondale Mills, Inc
- Volvo Trucks
- Spring Industries, Inc.
- Gildan Yarns, LLC
- Konica Minolta
- Corning Cable Systems
- Weston Solutions, Inc.
- Elkay Manufacturing Company
- GE Capital
- Robert Bosch Corporation
- Kaufman Trailers
- Lenox, Inc.
"Taiji Group USA loved the building! It was a perfect fit for them and they have done almost no renovations because the building is so well suited for their needs. Don and Grant with Colliers went above and beyond in marketing the building and closing the deal."
Julie Pruett, Director Business Recruitment - Taiji Group (USA) Inc.
Partner | Industrial
Real estate has been my one and only career since beginning in the business in 2001 and to this day it continues to intrigue me, more specifically industrial real estate and all facets associated with industrial real estate. With my business partner, Don Moss, we assist our clients in creating solutions and solving issues as it pertains to their industrial real estate needs.
Our clients appreciate the holistic approach we take to the process, in particular the site | location selection process whereby we take the project from “soup to nuts” relying on our expertise from the availability of labor analysis to design and construction input and the procurement of economic development incentives from state, local and utility providers. The most rewarding part of this business is seeing the end product and knowing that you were part of a process in which a community improves its economy by creating jobs.
I reside in Statesville, NC with my wife, Chappel and son, West, where I enjoy spending time on our family farm raising beef cattle, hunting, fishing and reading.