Erika Leigh has over 10 years experience in; Commercial Real Estate, Property Management (Residential), Contracts & Bids, Facility Maintenance, and Lease Administration . Based on her background she is able to analyze clients’ lease/legal documents for various size portfolios. As well as effectively build a professional rapport with the Broker, Tenant and Landlords. She has strong work ethics demonstrated by building sound relationships, and improving efficiencies through streamlining processes.
- Being a part of a MWBE Firm allowed me to serve on a team of three that won a 5 million dollar Facility Maintenance contract with The Tarrant County College.
- Assisted with a multi-million dollar, 6 year renewal contract for both Dallas and Fort Worth Veteran Affairs Hospitals.
- Recognition for effective new account implantation and process on a 300+ location Commercial Real Estate Portfolio, two months in a row.
- Silicon Valley Bank (SVB)
- TI Fluid Systems
- Black & Veatch (B&V)
- American Axle (AAM)
- Nokia - Project
- Worktrac - Colliers 360 Team Trainer