MICP, Greenship Professional, SIOR
Brokerage Senior Vice President | Cincinnati
In 2006 I left a successful 13-year career that I loved as an Environmental Consultant. I left because I listened to what my clients told me about myself unsolicited. They saw in me that my business sense and natural competitiveness coupled with my genuine passion for helping people was “made for commercial real estate”.
I am thorough and detail-oriented as I am driven by the need to not disappoint my clients, I always have their best interests at heart. My professional relationships often times become personal friendships because I am sincere in wanting to do whatever it takes to not only meet a client’s requirements but to surpass their expectations, regardless of the amount of square footage. I am fiercely loyal and in turn receive the same from my clients. Most of my transactions result in future business with the same people or are born out of their recommendations.
I listen to my client’s needs and ideas and present them with options. However, what makes me different than other brokers is that I invest myself into the people and company in which I am helping. We work as partners, their priorities become my priorities, and we have continual open and honest dialogue so we can minimize the stress that is sometimes present in having to consider moving and/or negotiating. I am well versed in current industrial market conditions in the Greater Cincinnati market and the process of leasing and buying/selling buildings, which allow me to work as an advisor to clients, not just as a person submitting a list of potential locations.
- Green Advantage Certified Professional®
- Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS® “Rising Star” Award 2008
- Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS® Top Producer’s Club 2008, 2010-2016
- NAIOP Cincinnati/NKY Chapter 2011 Industrial Deal of the Year Category I
- Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS® Most Outstanding Transaction Award 2013
- Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS® Most Outstanding Transaction Award 2016
- BA Environmental Policy & Analysis, Bowling Green State University
- Minor in Sociology, Bowling Green State University
- Masters in Commercial Properties, The Lipsey Company
Memberships & Involvements
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- National Board of Realtors
- CREW - Commercial Real Estate Women, Airport Area Industrial Association Member
- Cardinal Pacelli – Volleyball Coach
- Cardinal Pacelli – Parent Teacher Organization
- Girls on the Run (GOTR)
- March of Dimes – Team Leader 1996-2016
- United Way
Brokerage Senior Vice President & Principal | Cincinnati