Many of Colliers International’s largest clients, including Best Buy, ULTA, Bridgestone and KeHE Distributors, rely on my corporate real estate expertise. My team consists of professionals focusing on supply chain real estate. Areas of expertise include site selection, labor analytics, real estate capital markets, structuring and negotiation of lease and sale transactions, government incentives procurement, and construction procurement.
I am among the top annual producers across all of Colliers' service lines. In 2019 and 2015, I was Colliers International’s number one top Industrial professional in North America.
I am a principal at Colliers International | Chicago and a leader in the firm’s national Logistics and Transportation group. In addition, I am a member of Colliers' Chicago-based Executive Committee, where I provide strategic direction for the continued growth and development of the Chicago office.
Colliers International Honors
- Americas Top #1 Producer overall (2019)
- Top 10% producer, Americas region (2008-2009, 2012-2013, 2015-2017)
- Americas #1 Industrial Producer, #2 overall (2015)
- Double promotion to Principal (2013)
- Promotion to Senior Vice President, fastest person to achieve in firm’s history (2008)
- Double promotion to Vice President (2007)
- Top Emerging Broker Award (2007)
- Finalist, Industrial Speculative Development of the Year (2017)
- Finalist, Industrial Development of the Year (2013)
- Finalist, Broker Transaction of the Year – Industrial (2012, 2013, 2017)
- Finalist, Broker Transaction of the Year – Suburban Office (2010, 2016)
- Developing Leaders National Award (2008)
- Real Estate Forum’s "Tomorrow’s Newsmakers," (2008)
- MBA, Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
- BA, Economics, College of Holy Cross
Memberships & Involvements
- President, NAIOP Chicago Chapter
- Youth mentor with LINK Unlimited Scholars, a nonprofit organization founded in 1966 to give economically disadvantaged youth the financial resources and foundational skills required for success as they advance into, through, and beyond college
- Arvato Digital Services
- Best Buy
- Cal Cartage
- Hollister Inc.
- Hospital Laundry Service
- KeHE Distributors
- Lawson Products
- LG Electronics Ltd
- Orbus Inc.
- SUPERVALU Inc.
- ULTA Cosmetics