Georgia joined Colliers in 2008 as a Marketing Coordinator for office and retail teams in Tampa Bay Florida, and now is the Graphic Designer for Tampa Bay Florida, Central Florida, and Southwest Florida markets. She provides a high level of support, guidance and oversight on all digital and print branded material, as well as to new and existing staff in the area of design. She also provides executive-level support on special projects such as advertising and presentation construction.
Georgia has 16 years of commercial real estate marketing experience. She attended St. Petersburg College and has received her CPMC designation (Commercial Property Marketing Certification) from Colliers University.
Inbound Certified - HubSpot
Commercial Property Marketing Certification (CPMC) - Colliers University
St. Petersburg College
Executive Managing Director
Claire Calzon has over 36 years of commercial real estate and project leasing experience (landlord representation) which includes primarily high end, Class A and B core assets and Class A and B suburban office buildings. Experience includes leasing several downtown Tampa high rise towers, such as SunTrust Financial Center, Fifth Third Center, Wells Fargo Center, Park Tower and Rivergate Tower, over an 18 year period, from 2000 to 2018. Currently handles the lead leasing and marketing assignments for the following assets, with business partner and Director of Office Leasing, Joanne LeBlanc:
- Westshore 500, a 130,000 SF, 10-story Class A suburban office building located in the heart of Westshore. Owned by The Green Company out of S. Florida.
- Arrow Point Plaza, a Class A 100,000 SF, three-story suburban office building located in the Gateway submarket in St. Petersburg. Owned by Arrow Point, LLC, a private equity group. Currently 100% leased.
- Bay Vista Pavilion, a Class A 140,000 rsf, three-story suburban office building located in the Clearwater/N. Pinellas submarket. Owned by Bay Vista Pavilion, LLC, a private equity group.
- Cypress Point, a Class B multi building, 165,000 rsf campus located in the Northwest submarket. Owned by Cypress Point Office, LLC and WS Cypress Point Office, a private equity group.
- Lafayette Arcade, a historic three story Class A, 35,000 rsf office/retail building built in the 1920’s and located across from the University of Tampa in the Downtown submarket. This asset is owned by Tricera Capital out of S. Florida.
- Park Centre at Telecom Park, a Class A, 85,000 SF, three-story suburban office building located in Tampa Telecom Park in the Northeast submarket and owned by Starwood Capital Group.
Director, Office Services
Joanne LeBlanc is a Director at Collies International, based in Tampa Florida. Joanne specializes in leasing and sales of office and flex properties throughout the Tampa Bay market. Joanne has more than 15 + years’ experience working in the commercial real estate industry.
Joanne joined Colliers International in 2008 and has leased over 5 million square feet for local and multi-market clients.
In 2016, Joanne was named a Top 10 Producer for Colliers Florida (Tampa Bay, Central, and Southwest Florida), along with the recognition for the largest office lease from a client she sourced by “cold calling”. That experience taught her that knowledge, hard work, perseverance, and dedication can prove solid results.
A hardworking, enthusiastic team player, Joanne values long-term relationships verses transactions. She builds those relationships with her clients by delivering clear communication and exceptional service before, during and after the transaction process.
While Joanne lives and specializes in the Tampa Bay area, she has served clients in multiple market lease transactions in the following cities: Atlanta, Denver, Dallas, Birmingham, Carrollton GA, Arkansas, and numerous Florida locations: Alachua, Orlando, Lake Mary, Fort Myers, Sarasota, etc.