Senior Vice President | Central California
License # 00992292
Gerald joined Colliers International in 1988 as an agent specializing in the sale and leasing of retail shopping center properties, and national/regional chain tenant representation. Prior to joining Colliers International | Central California, Gerald was an Executive Vice President of Cross Construction, Inc. Prior to that, he owned and operated a men’s specialty retail clothing chain for fourteen years.
- Gerald was awarded “Rookie of the Year” for outstanding performance his first year in the business.
- He has earned annual “Top Performer” status in the Fresno office numerous times.
- Since joining Colliers International, Fresno, Gerald has sold/leased in excess of two million square feet of retail space.
- He became a Shareholder in the Fresno and Bakersfield offices of Colliers International in 1998.
- Earned private pilot’s license in 1982 and hold current license and third class medical.
- Served on Board of Directors for the California Restaurant Association.
- Served on Board of Directors for Combined Health Appeal.
- Served on Board of Directors for Exceptional Parents Unlimited and was a past President.
- Served on Board of Directors for the Fresno and Bakersfield offices of Colliers International.
University of California, Berkeley with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology with a minor in Science.
Memberships & Involvements
International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association Beechcraft Bonanza Society
Hooters, Me-N-Eds Pizzerias, Sllices, Piazza Del Pane Italian Cafe, Angelo ＆ Vito's Italian Restaurants, T.G.I. Fridays, Mattress Land, Mary's Vineyard Partnership, Latco Enterprises, A.J. Burden Incorporated, Herndon Village Shopping Center, Cedar View Plaza, Sunrise Square Shopping Center
Mahlon Buck, Owner Johnsey Insurance – 1998: “Congratulations on becoming a Shareholder at Colliers Tingey. It just proves that good people always win!”
Curt Jones, AT&T - 1997: “Congratulations on your Top Performer year. I’m very happy for you. Keep up the good work Gerald!”
Charles Tingey – 1996: “I am very pleased to again congratulate you on achieving “Top Performer”. You have really matured as an expert on the business. I look forward to many future successes”.
Michael Delaney, MHSL – Delaney/Matrix – 1994: “I want to commend Gerald on the manner in which he handled our transaction. His professionalism and personal interest in our questions and concerns made us much more comfortable with our decision”.