Account Director, Client Services
Working closely with my clients to achieve their goals, I manage all day-to-day building operations, lease administration, financial reporting, and tenant retention programs for several portfolios totaling eight properties throughout Chicago and the suburban markets. In my more than 25 years of experience, I have gained experience in commercial, residential, leasing and portfolio management. My diverse real estate experience commercial Class A office buildings, mixed-use properties, condominium conversions, retail centers, new building construction and tenant build-outs and expansions.
- Asset Manager – team leader for Mid-America Asset Management, supervising the ongoing operation and management of retail strip centers, and the management of Class A retail and office buildings on Michigan Avenue and in Chicago’s South Loop
- Management and supervision of more than 1 million square feet of Class A office space for a portfolio of office buildings of mixed use
- Assisted in the conversion of an 18-story jewelers building in downtown Chicago to a mixed-use consisting of condominium, retail and office while the building remained occupied.
- Supervised major façade repairs and tuck-pointing to Class A building on Michigan Avenue in Chicago
- RPA designation from BOMI
- BA, Northeastern Illinois University
- Real Estate Broker's License, Illinois
Memberships & Involvements
- BOMA Chicago