Senior Executive Vice President
License # 00873206
Greg Barsamian has over 30 years of experience as a commercial broker in the Los Angeles County region. With over 100 million square feet in industrial and corporate office transactions, Mr. Barsamian has serviced major corporations throughout the Southern California area. He specializes in corporate relocation and lease negotiations, commercial leasing and sales, and strategic real estate planning and implementation.
Mr. Barsamian is a member of the American Industrial Real Estate Association and Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR). He has been very active in the local community serving as a member of the Glendale Kiwanis, Glendale Chamber of Commerce and as a Board Director for the San Gabriel Valley Habitat for Humanity.
Mr. Barsamian began his commercial real estate career with Grubb & Ellis in 1984. From 1994-2006 he was a broker with CBRE. In 2006 Mr. Barsamian co-founded the Coldwell Banker Commercial Glendale office and is Managing Principal of Industrial and Commercial Properties and in 2018 his firm was acquired by Colliers International where he leads the industrial division.
- Colliers International-Glendale Office Top Producer for 2018 and winner of the Max Green Cirlce of Excellence
- Coldwell Banker Commercial: Platinum Circle of Distinction (2007, 2010, 2012, 2016, 2017), Gold Circle of Distinction (2008, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015), Bronze Circle of Distinction (2009)
- Coldwell Banker Commercial #4 Nationally, 2007
- Top 50 Southern California Region (2001, 2004, 2005)
- Top 10 Glendale Office (1987, 1988, 1990-1993, 1996-2005)
- Chairman’s Club (1996-1998)
- Rookie of the Year (1985)
University of California, Santa Barbara
Mr. Barsamian received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of California, Santa Barbara.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
- 4Wall Entertainment
- Western Studio Service
- Prudential Insurance Co.
- American Assets, Inc.
- Tri-anim Health Services
- Interstate Brands Corp.
- Department of Health Services
- Iwerks Entertainment
- Entertainment Partners
- Kraft General Foods
- California Portland Cement Company
- Watt Management Company
- Core Industrial Properties
- Waterfall Asset Management