Principal & Director | Houston
License # 457054
Mr. Cizik has been involved in the construction, development, financing and brokerage of real estate for over thirty years; specializing since 1997 in office tenant representation and income property sales. With Colliers for over 22 years, Mr. Cizik is both a Principal and Director, and has served multiple terms on the firm’s Governance Committee.
Prior to Colliers, Mr. Cizik was Vice President of Development for The Koll Company located in Newport Beach, CA (now KBS Realty Advisors), where he was responsible for the development and management of major multi-use commercial, residential and golf course projects. During the 1980’s, Mr. Cizik served as Vice President of Commonwealth Mortgage and later became the owner of a residential and commercial construction company.
- Colliers Houston Top Producer (2005-2007, 2009, 2011-2014, 2016, 2018)
- Closed the Top Five Largest Transactions in Colliers Houston's History
- Houston Business Journal Heavy Hitter
- Colliers' Everest Club - Top National Producer (2012,2013,2016)
- Finance, Texas A&M University
Memberships & Involvements
- Lasco Enterprises - Advisory Board
- Cadence Bank - Advisory Board
- The Texas Lyceum - Board Member/Alumnus
- Camp For All - Board Member/Treasurer
- Houston Office Leasing Brokers Association (HOLBA)
- Houston Associations of Realtors (HAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce
- Colliers Energy Group Member
- AIC Ventures
- Citizens for Animal Protection
- Cornerstone Home Lending
- CVR Energy, Inc.
- General Consulate of Qatar
- Gregg & Valby, LLP
- Gundle/SLT Environmental, Inc (GSE)
- Houston Symphony
- Insurance Alliance – Marsh
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- Lockheed Martin
- ME Global
- Miller Brewing Company
- Parsons Engineering
- Senator John Cornyn
- SNC Lavalin
- The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce
- Summit Midstream
- Talisman Energy – USA
- Texas Dow Employees Credit Union
- TRC Environmental, Inc.
- Vertex Energy
Executive Marketing Coordinator | Houston
Kathy has over thirteen years commercial real estate business development experience. She specializes in marketing, research and client services. Kathy produces high quality property marketing materials, proposals, financial analysis for investment properties, web site development, database management, ownership and property research and client support. She is knowledgeable in the use of real estate software programs and websites and is instrumental in the maintenance and advertising of property listings.
Prior to joining Colliers, Kathy had over 18 years of professional administrative experience specializing in transactional real estate law and office management.
Director of Market Research | Houston
Lisa joined Colliers in 2010 as Director of Market Research bringing 26 years of commercial real estate experience to the firm. Lisa initiates proactive market research projects to further the business goals of the company. She writes and prepares 29 market reports annually which include quarterly reports on Houston’s retail, office, industrial and healthcare properties. Further, she prepares statistical ownership reports for various clients as well as an annual Houston Economic Overview. Lisa also creates PowerPoint market presentations, trade journal articles, and other marketing materials in support of the company's business endeavors. She works with senior management in planning the company's marketing strategy and public relations support for local and national conferences, luncheon meetings, recruitment programs, and special events. Lisa works closely with the company's brokers to develop effective custom market research material specific to both existing and potential clients.
Lisa serves on the Colliers International Editorial Board, the Colliers International U.S. Research Council, is a Colliers Center of Excellence team member and is a recipient of the Colliers International Researcher of the Year Award.
Director, Financial Analytics | Houston
Bringing 30 years of experience in commercial real estate, Marilynne joined Colliers in 2018 to provide financial analysis to the company’s leasing and investment sales teams for all types of assets. Prior to joining Colliers, she specialized in advising companies regarding their commercial real estate requirements or investments, including the following types of financial analysis:
· lease renewal and relocation comparisons
· mid-term lease renegotiations (“blend and extend”)
· lease buyouts
· sublease disposition/recovery
· build-to-suit to own or to lease
· lease vs. buy
· own vs. sale/leaseback
· landlord net effective rate and IRR
· investor discounted cash flow analysis
· direct capitalization
Marilynne also has a background in commercial mortgage underwriting/loan originations and commercial real estate appraisal.